56. You'd be a hot Milf

JJ's POV

JJ's POV

The Pogues and I were laying low, sleeping in some sort of barn, near the docs. We've been waiting for Kiara to contact us in any kind of way, we had no idea where she was.

I was woken up by the phone we had stolen dinging in my pocket. "Hey, guys", I quickly said waking the rest of my friends up, "Wake up. Wake up! Guys! I got something!"

John B mumbled something, sitting up next to me, clearly unamused by my harsh way of waking him and the rest up.

"Meet me at the pin at 6:15. P4L", I read out loud, looking around to see the reaction of my friends.

"We're supposed to believe, that's Kiara?", Sarah asked sitting up on her elbows.

"I don't know. This all could be a trap. It's exactly how he set us up last time", Pope explained making us all nod.

Just for a quick reference, we had just escaped Singh's men because he texted us wanting our location. Us being us we gave it to him and literally placed us on the target.

"He knows we got the phone, and he knows he can't track it so-", I started.

"We go out there, and bam, he's got us", John B explained, finishing my sentence.

"Sometimes you guys can be so stupid", Cleo chuckled looking at us like we were dumb kids.

"I'm sorry?", Sarah asked and for a second, the Kook princess was sitting in front of us again.

"You get beat so bad you flinch even when someone's trying to help. P4L. It's Kiara, man! No way she sent that as bait. They'd have to kill her", Cleo explained and she was right, Kie would never snitch on us, "We gotta help her. Come on, man. You're all just sitting there, just flinching. Let's go".

"I don't know man. It could still be a trap", Pope muttered while he followed us outside.

Kie had sent us the coordinates to where she was currently, it was by the docs. it almost looked like she was on a boat but where would she get a boat from?

The group and I hid behind big wooden boxes, still careful if we were actually to be set up. I looked around and saw nothing. Nothing that screamed super rich man that was trying to kidnap 5 kids.

All I wanted was for Kie to be back in our group, man I had missed her in the past few days. Even though we bicker a lot, she was still my best friend.

"The boat, that's the pin. The white one right there", Cleo explained looking from the phone to the huge boat that I personally would consider a yacht.

I decided to take it upon myself and see if it really was Kiara who was waiting for us. I grabbed the gun that I had stolen from one of Singh's men and cocked it. Sticking it back into the waistband of my jeans.

"What are you doing?", Sarah asked looking up at me.

"There's one way to find out", I explained and placed the fishers hat, I had hanging around my neck on my head. It was the best way to stay unseen.