1. Calum Hood

First 1, 2 and maybe 3 chapters are going to be so crappy and short. Sorry.

:( I still hope you'll vote and add my book into your library.

'Okay, so I am going to die tonight', I think and open the flashlight on my phone. Why am I going to die? Well, I was doing selling drugs in a local pub when someone called the cops...  and here I am, running away from them. And it's night and I am using a light... Well, you could say that I am begging to get caught. And I am not, I am just sick of tripping down because it's so dark and I can't see well.

Well, I should keep on running, after one mile I am out of the woods and my boyfriend and my dealer Harry Styles is waiting for me in a car. But it's just so dark.. And I am so out of shape, I should start jogging regularly.

And then I hear it. The gunfire... Shit, they really wanna play with me. I turn off the flashlight and pump into a three. Shit.

I close my eyes for a second. God, I am so tired. Seriously, next time I'll sit in a car and wait for Harry he may do all the dirty work. He is probably listening to The 1975 while I am here, running for my life.

Again, another gunfire. I open my eyes, avoid the three and keep on running.. My breathing is getting louder and... It's funny, but I can swear that someone else is breathing next to me. But I know I am alone, so I just keep my eyes on the road, trying to avoid trees and stones... But, it almost feels like something soft touching me... 'Don't look.' I tell myself. One wrong step and I'll fall down, get shot and die.

I stop running when I pump into another three. I look up to it and take a hold of the first branch... It feels pretty strong. Before I can think again I lift myself up and start to climb up. I look down and realise that I am already pretty high. If I fall down now...

Another gunfire. Damn, these guys are taking this way too seriously. I hear them running on the ground, right under me. I close my eyes and hold my breath. After few seconds I hear them running away, so slowly I start to climb down. I shake some dirt of my hands and turn around, just in time to see a flash of light pointing at me. I cover my eyes and then it happens; I hear a gunshot, something painful in my hand and someone... Something pumping into me, making everything go black.

--

"Carefull..." A low, raspy voice whispers. "I want her to be okay."

"That hand looks pretty bad." Another, higher voice says.

"I'll deal with it." The raspy voice says again.

"Do you think she can hear us?" A third voice asks. Okay, this is female's voice.

I feel something soft under me... I am laying on a... bed? Slowly, I open my eyes. For few seconds I can't see anything it's so bright... Until I see three people staring at me. Two boys and one girl. The girl looks really pretty. She is tall, she has dark hair and beautiful tanned skin colour. Next to her is standing a tall blond boy, with a lip ring. He is smiling at me widely. The seconds guy has also a black hair and he looks really angry.

"Leave the room." He says with a raspy voice.

The girl and the blond guy are already moving when I realise that they are going to leave us alone. I open my mouth to protest but it's too late. They are already gone.

"Hi." I say, little bit confused about everything. "Who the fuck are you and what am I doing here?"

"I am Calum Hood." He says and glares at me. "And you are here because I want you to."

Thank you sooo much for reading ! ! !