13. Black pills

So, I am sorry for not updating :/ Like I told you, I've been traveling. :) I was in Paris and Brussels. :P I loved it so much, now I am home, back in school, and to be honest, I've been just partying XD Smoke weed everyday... No. Joking. Once in a week is good enough.

Anyway, thanks for all the support, we have a great journey in front of us. This story has over 3.3K reads and over 176 votes. Not bad, I am happy! Stay around, this story hasn't even started yet. Anyway, bye bitches. You my hoe, I da Queen

PS. I picked up that demon-drug from MAGIC MIKE, LOL, I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

"Are you sad about Harry?" Dominic whispers to my ear. I slowly close my eyes and just swallow the lump in my throat. I hate Dominic. I truly do. I hate him more than I even hate myself and that is a lot. My body feels heavier and head clearer.

"I need... Something." I say and feel him kissing my neck and nodding his head.

"I have that something for you, honey." He pulls away and grabs a small metal box under his seat. Dominic doesn't do drugs. I think he knows the secret of life, he doesn't have anything to forget, unlike people like me and Harry, so he doesn't do drugs, he is able to survive without them. Me and Harry have more things to forget then to remember. Which is kinda sad. "I saved these for you."

I open the small metal box and see six small black pills.

"Demons." He whispers to my ear and I feel shivers going down my spine, both, excitement and nervous. "

"I don't wanna do this." I say and close the box. "Please, please. Don't make me do this."

"It doesn't hurt, doll." He says and starts to move his hand on my thigh, up and down. God, this feels so wrong. I want him to be Calum. Where is my Calum? Where is he when I need him? God, how much I need him. I need him more than ever.

But I don't wanna be one of those girls. One of those girls who don't put up a fight, who just go down on everything, no matter what. I wanna be a girl who is strong. Strong enough to say no and yes. I wanna be something my mother isn't, strong. I wanna be someone, who no one knows that I am. A fighter. I need to do something, that no one thinks I can do. Put up a fight.

"No." I say again and slap his hand.

"No?"

I open the small box again and take two pills and put them in my flask. Then look at Dominic and smile. "I really hope someone will kill you. And if no one will and you end up killing yourself, please call me, so I can record it." And with that I kick him to his crotch and start to crawl out of his car. Not a good idea, since the moment close the door, I see at least four man pointing a gun at me.

Dominic screams something from the car and I can hear a gun loading. Right now, if HArry were with me, we would me already far away, leaving five dead bodies behind us and a great party.

But I am on my own now and I have to prove everyone wrong. I have to prove myself wrong.

"What's up?" I say and smile, holding the flask tighter in my hand.

"Mr. Parker told us, that if you leave the car early, we are allowed to kill you."

What can I do? I can't fight four man, not without a weapon. Should I flash my boobs? Twerk? Naah, I don't think that's a good idea. I really can't twerk.

"But you shouldn't do that. The only reason why I left, was because Dominic realised I am his sister." I say and smile.

And then I hear it. A familiar car driving. I turn around and see a small pink car driving towards me, completely recklessy.

"Heeeey biiaatch!" He screams.

"Louis?" Without hesitation, I lay down on the ground and start to crawl closer to Louis car, which is still driving towards me. I feel people shooting behind my back, but I still hasn't died, so it is okay. Louis stops and I jump into his car. I look down at me knees and bite my lip. Small cuts everywhere.

"That's what you get from escaping mega bad gangsters with guns and when you are wearing nothing but a slutty dress."

"DRIVE, LOUIS!" I scream when I hear a car starting behind us. "Shit!"

"Your bag is on the floor." Louis says calmly. I look down at the ground and see my old big black.

"I love you, Princess Louis Tomlinson." I whisper, grab the back and pick up my gun. "Okay. My new flat is on the same street, where your ex Olivia lived."

"Olivia who?" Louis asks.

"C'mon. Green eyes, blond hair..."

"Olivia who?" To calm my nerves I empty my flask, but the vodka tastes weird, like there is drugs in it. I shake it off and focus on yelling at Louis.

"The street is called gunner? Like Olivia's last name?" I scream and load my gun.

"Why is there a street called gunner? Why did I date a girl who's name is Gunner?"

"Oh MY GOD LOUIS! THE SAME STREET WITH THE PIZZA PLACE! Where they have that bubbly belgian beer!"

"Oh... Yeah?"

"Drive there, but go through Calum's area. They can't go there and they don't know that I live on Gunner."

"Because Gunner is on Calum's side.... Is there something going on with you and...FUCK!"

I open the window and look at the car behind me. They are clearly newbies, since the drive way to behind us. Funny, but yeah. "Stupid newbies." I whisper. I turn around and aim against the left wheel and shoot. And they to the front window and the to the right wheel. "TURN TO LEFT, NOW!"

Louis does like I say and groans when he sees stars in front of us. "JUST DRIVE! And then to right and then to left, okay?"

And then it hits me.

Demons.

I forgot I had demons in the flask.