10. She's kinda hot

I LOVE THIS FUCKING SONG SO MUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY STORY NAME FROM BABY BE MINE TO SHE'S KIND HOT FOR A WHILE. I AM NOT SURE IF IT'LL BE LIKE THIS 4 EVER BUT AT LEAST FOR A WHILE.

AND SHIT GUYS, 1K READ, YEAH!!!!

KEEP ON VOTING, COMMENTING AND SHARING MY STORY. THANK YOU ALL <3

"Harry?" I ask and leave my bedroom, leaving Calum sitting on my bed and glaring at me. I sit on the kitchen counter and close my eyes. "Are you okay? Where are you?"

"Beth, I am fine." He says and I know that he is rolling his eyes. "And you know that I can't tell where I am, just that I am okay. Sorry I didn't call me before it's just that... I don't know, getting a phone and avoiding public places is harder than I thought."  It's been maybe a week since the last time I heard his voice and he sounds sort of strange to me. I hadn't missed him... I really hadn't. And that is something that hurts me. And me not missing him is going to hurt him. I need to find him. I need to feel him, feel his hands and look into his eyes. I need to know that I still have feelings for him.

And it's not like I don't. I am just not so sure about them. Do I still love him?

"I wish I were there with you." I say quietly, hoping that Calum isn't listening. I can still feel his lips against mine, his hands roaming my body and leaving me breathless. No one had ever kissed me like that or made me feel like this. My whole body is on fire.

"I know, I wish that too... Are you okay? Who are you staying with? I called Louis, he said you weren't there. Is everything okay with Dominic? Have you been dealing? Do you have money?"

I chuckle. "I am fine." No I am not. "I stayed few nights with Louis and few nights with..." Fuck. I am about to say that I was with Calum. Calum. I can't do that...! "Ummm..."

"With who?"

"With my... New dog. Hoodie." I open my eyes when I hear a voice. Suddenly Calum is standing in front of me, his hand on my thigh and other hand playing with my hair. And I can't say no to him. It feels too good.

"A dog? Nice! Where are you staying?"

"In my new flat. And everything is okay with Dominic and I have money."

Calum starts to move his hand on my thigh, softly up and down. He moves closer to my face, so close that I feel his lips on my forehead. I feel shivers going down my spine.

"I miss you, honey." Harry says.

"Miss you too... I have to go." I mutter when Calum's lips are moving down my face, closer to my lips. I can't breath. And this. Is so. Wrong. So I press my hands to his muscular, very muscular chest and push him. Every single inch of me is craving for him, wanting him to fight and press me against him. I think he knows it because he grabs my hand and wraps it around his neck.

"Beth?"

"Yeah?" My voice is just a whisper when Calum starts to move his lips against my neck.

"Were you sleeping? Before I called? I should let you go to bed and... Sleep. What are you doing? Did you just... Moan?" Calum is pressing his body against mine, doing things he shouldn't do. He left hand it wrapped around my neck, slowly tugging my hair.  His right hand is on my hip and he just grabbed my ass.

"I am making myself a... Joint. Bye."

Before he can say anything else I hang up, looking straight to Calum's brown eyes. I want to slap him. And kiss him.

But instead of that I just stare at him.

After a really long awkward silence he breaks it. He looks down at me with wide eyes and shows me his double chin. I can't handle it so I just start to laugh loudly.

"What the fuck dude?" I ask and jump off the kitchen counter. I don't know what to do. I want to kiss him. Every inch of me wants to kiss him. But deep inside I know that it feels good, but it is wrong. I am with Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry is bae. Harry is sexy God. Having Harry as a boyfriend is goals. And Calum is a werewolf. Not goals.

"I am not even sorry about kissing you." He says and licks his lips. "It was the best thing that I have ever done."

"I don't want you to go." I say honestly and look down at my shoes. "But I know that having you around is wrong."

"I want to stay." He says and I nod.

"And I wanna sleep."

-----

His arms are wrapped around me, tightly holding me. Every since our kiss, I feel like things have changed. Something is stronger. I don't know if it's lust or liking, but there is something.

"You are kinda hot." He whispers to my ear and I chuckle.

"Kinda? I am very hot."

"Guess what else is hot?"

"The sun."

"I KNOW, HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

I chuckle and close my eyes.

Everything is so wrong but it feels so right. So I might just let myself enjoy it.

"Night Angel." He says and for a second I think about snapping at him but then it hits me; I like the name. I like his arms around me, my face buried against his neck and his left hand playing with my hair.

Holy fucking cowish balls.

I like Calum Hood.