3. Harry Styles

Thank you all the amazing people who had read this story. Love you <3

I nod at his words and sit down. I look around the big kitchen and see many pictures of people. Most of them are kids, maybe between the age of ten and twenty one, but there is pics of elders too. I smile when I see a pic of Calum. I can't tell how old he is, but he looks very happy.

"I used to play football." He says and passes me two pieces of pizza. "I like it, foorball."

"So... You are not playing anymore?" I ask and take a bit of the pizza. This is so crazy and so reckless from me. Calum is my enemy. I am not supposed to look at his pictures, eat his pizza or talk to him. I am supposed to be with Harry! But when I look into Calum's brown eyes... Something tells me it's okay. That I am okay and that I will be... For some odd reason I believe that he is not going to kill me.

"I don't have time for that." His eyes look like cold stone but I can tell that he feels sad about it, he wants to play.

"I used to play it too." I say and swallow a bite. "I wasn't very good at it, playing boys meant getting hurt... But against the girls I alway won. They don't know how to play."

Calum laughs and looks behind his shoulder to see the girl. "Heard that Mali? Girls can't play."

The girl, Mali, glares at me and shows me her tongue. "I can play!"

"No, you can't..." Calum says and laughs again. "But I bet that angel can." He says and looks at me.

"I... I am assuming that you mean me?" I ask and he nods. "Look, Calum, I am not an angel."

"You don't like my pet name? How about kitten? Baby? Baby girl?"

"Or then just Beth." I say and look down at the table. He calls me with pet names. What does it mean? Why? I take a deep breath and look at his eyes.

"Beth..." He whispers. "Pretty name for a pretty girl."

That's it. I am done. I stand up from the table. "I wanna go home. My boyfriend is worried about me."

I hear Luke and Mali chuckling. "Harry?" Mali asks. "Forget him, sweetie. He is not good enough for you."

I look down at the ground and frown. "I... I really need to go."

"No." Calum says. "No."

"YES." I say and look up to his eyes.

"NO." He says again with a smirk.

"YES."

"Mali and Luke, leave the room." The moment he says those words I turn around and head towards the door.

"NO!" I hear Calum screaming when I open the door. And that's when I start to run. "Come back here!"

Nope, I won't.

——-

"This time, I want money." My driver, my friend, Louis says. "Stop rolling your eyes B, we just drove over 50 miles, that took a lot of gas."

"I'll get you free weed, I promise." I say and roll my eyes again. "I don't have money, last night was... crazy."

"Okay, well, tell me about another time, I need to pick up some people... Bye babe."

"By Louis." I say and wave my hand. I turn around and face the door to our flat. I knock on the door and wait. "Harry?" I scream and knock again. I have no idea how much the klock is, but what I do know is that he is supposed to be awake. "HARRY!" I knock the door and just like that it opens up. Weird. We never leave our door unlocked. I step in and gasp. This whole small flat is a mess. All our clothes, books, pictures are on the floor. There is class everywhere and burned pieces of wood.

"What the fuck." I say loudly. I open the box of the table and grab my gun. I load it and start to wonder around our flat. Kitchen is a mess, living room has been fucked up... I open the door to my bedroom and see Harry standing in the middle of  the room.

"Harry?" I ask. He turns around and looks at me. He is pale as a ghost and his eyes are red and puffy. So he is high and he has been crying. Lovely.

"They have been here. The cops." He says and grabs a piece of clothing on the floor. "They know that I live here, but not about you. So... I am leaving."

"What." I say and unload the gun and put it in my pocket. "Okay, let's go. I'll just.."

"No." He says suddenly. "Not you, me. If they get me and you are with me... I can't. I need to protect you. Go to Louis, he will help you." Harry garbs softly my face and kisses my lips. "We have to do this, please tell me you understand."

I nod and he kisses me again. Something feels wrong when he kisses me but I shake it off. "You should back your things too, you can't come back here, I love you sososososo much."

"Harry, I love you but..." This is all happening too fats. He is leaving? I always knew that this day could come but... I am just not ready.

"Buts are for sitting." He says and smiles. "I will come back. I'll change my number and text you, we can keep contact with e-mails too." He looks down at the ground, clearly thinking about something. Shit. They know him, the cops know who he is. "This is selfish of me, but please wait for me. I'll be gone for a week, maybe two. I. WILL. BE. BACK. And... If they get me... Don't worry, I'll make sure I won't say a word about you. Don't go back to Joye's pub, okay? And avoid walking at night, especially alone. Don't hang with Zayn, he likes you, and...-"

"I know." I say and kiss him. "I know, I'll be okay and I will wait for you. I'll be fine." Deep inside I know I won't. Louis won't take me, he is not a part of our gang, he just smokes weed every now and then, doesn't want to dirt his hands. I can't go to my friends, they all live so far away from me or they live with their parents, I don't think they want me to bring my shit to their house. And I can't go to Zayn, he is the leader of our gang. He fancies me and if he finds out that Harry is leaving he'd try to do something to me... So I won't be okay. Until I rent a hotel, but it's hard since I am still seventeen.

"I need cash." I say. Harry gives me a key to our bank-box and I smile. I open it and take all the money out. I give half of it to Harry and I keep the rest of it.

"You should go now." he says.

I nod my head and kiss him. Kissing him is soo... Weird. It's like something is missing. Something big.

"I'll see you soon."

"I love you." He says.

"I... I love you too."

——-

It's late. I have no direction, no place to go. Louis is on his way to New York, every hotel is booked. I know that my mom is home but there is no way in hell that I'd go to her...

'Thank God I have my gun' I think when I see a bunch of drunken man walking behind me.

"Heey baby!" Someone of them screams behind my back. "Wait up!" I keep on walking, little bit faster until I realise that I seriously don't know where am I going. And every step I take is taking me farer and farer away from the town. Shit.

"Hey girl!" I turn around when I realise that they are right after me. There is there's man, all wasted as fuck. I am used to wasted men, but I am never alone. But now... One of the grabs my arms and pulls me closer. Shit, I can't grab my gun.

"LET GO OF ME!" I look around the street. I am all alone. "HELP! LET GO OF ME!"

Someone grabs me and I kick him. I feel nails on my skin, hands wandering all over my body... I close my eyes and kick again.

"Calm town, tiger..."

"Let her go." I hear a familiar raspy voice. "I said: Let her go."

I look behind my shoulder and see Calum staring at us.