17.

Do you guys want long chapters once in a month or short (Like this or even shorter) few times in a month????

Calum told me to meet him at the pack-house, so we could watch a movie and I could get to know his family better. And with family, I mean his sister, because I don't know where their parents are. Calum's pack house is at the end of a huge road, in the middle of the woods and nowhere. Walking to his pack-house would be a suicide so I just called myself a cab. But I guess I sort of forgot that I was going to werewolves home. When we reached a gate to the house, this big and tall guy with red hair walked to the gate and asked my name.

"Beth, I am here to meet Calum." His eyes go wide and he scans my body from head to toe, eyes stopping to stare at my breast. After few awkward seconds of me trying to hide my body and him shamelessly staring at it, I can hear him opening the gate.

"Tell the cab to fuck off." He says and I turn around to face the cab. The cab driver is string at the boy extremely curiously and I understand why; The road to the pack-house was very slow and he even asked during the trip if I heard a wolf howling. I know that I did and I happen to guess that they were telling each others about me coming. I open my wallet but before I even get a change to pay, the red haired boy slaps my hand away and pays for my cab.

"Excuse me?" I ask. The cab driver is still staring at the red-haired boy. "Thank you." I say to the driver and wish him a good day. Suddenly someone grabs my hand and start to pull me through the opened gate. "What's your name?"

"Michael." He says. "And you are Beth, Calum's mate."

After few miles of pure silence and walking I can see the pack-house. And I know I've been there before, but I had no idea it was this big.

The moment Michael opens the front door, he disappears. He leaves me alone standing in the hallway. Well technically I am not alone, because every damn second someone opens a door to the hallway and walks past me, but nobody dares to even look at me. Is it because I am Calum's mate? But when I realise that I am the only human in this house, a shiver goes down my spine.

C A L U M

"I don't like this." I say and look down at the table. "HE is dangerous. We should just kill him, now, before he meets more humans and does something horrible. I mean, we shouldn't GIVE him a chance to kill again."

"He deserves a chance to regret and get a grip." Luke says. "Are you sure that your feelings are not involved in this?"

I roll my eyes at my stupid beta and smile; "Oh yeah, I am."

"You sure? I know your mate knows him. And I know that you know it and I know that it's your only real reason to kill him. You don't want them to meet again nor do you want him to hurt her. "

Just when I'm about to open my mouth and snap at Luke I can feel it; Her. She is here, somewhere, probably walking to the pack-house. I am extremely excited but scared; What if she meets him? Luke is right; I am only interested of my mate.

Luke sighs and rolls his eyes. "Whatever Calum, I just don't think that you are thinking straight. I mean, you have been with her for like, two weeks now? Three? Why hadn't you mated her yet? Have you thought about Harry and other threats-"

"She is here." I hear a door opening and Michael staring at me. "I left her in the hallway, she is waiting for you.

"You left her alone? With HIM being in here? They have history together." I get up from the table, leaving everyone's wide eyes open. I take a deep breath, trying to follow her scent. To be honest, I love the way she smells. It's something so magical you can't describe it. A one single rose in a a dump. A fresh rose, not a dead one.

She is in the basement but when I walk downstairs I can smell him too. A scent I never liked. A person I deeply hate. The person I should protect her from. I start to run the stairs because I have no idea why him and her would be alone in my basement. He could kill her. Anger and worry starts to grow in me. I feel my body strengthening and my senses getting better. I am in the edge of turning into a wolf.

'Mate.' My wolf says. 'Mate.'

But when I open the door I relax when I see her sitting behind drums and smirking at me. "I didn't know you can play." I say playfully and smile at her.

"And I didn't know that you can play the bass." Beth says. "How was your meeting?"

"It was good, we discussed something important... What are you doing in here?"

"I ran into my old friend." She says and points behind my back. "Ashton, you know him, right?"

Shit.

Sorry that I don't update as usually as I used to.

-S