8. Man I think you have issues

"If he acts like a dick, suck it. It makes him feel better... Um... Not that I know. I am just guessing. He told me that he would like you to suck it, so I just..." Luke says and looks down at the ground, finally understanding how awkward things just got.

"STOP. STOP!" I scream, not wanting to hear more."Don't.Have fun with you friends, I'mma go and... Not suck his ... Babymaker." I walk inside the house and took my shoes off, walking straight to the kitchen because I was hungry as fuck.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I literally jumped when I felt Calum grabbing my hand and talking to me. "Where the fuck have you been? Why were you sreaming 'stop'? Who hurt you, I will. kill. him. Or her. " His angry voice says. I turn to face him and shake his hand off.

"Out, with Luke. And he was talking bullshit." I say and bit my inner cheek. His eyes are black and I have to admit, he scares me little bit. But I don't care. I don't know why, but suddenly I am angry, I feel like slapping that cocky smirk off his face.

"You were out? I don't remember giving you my permission. And with Luke? I told that son of a bitch to stay away from you!" He hits a table behind my back with his fist and I jump again. Why is he so angry? Why am I this angry? I don't like this angry tone or his way to talk to me, he thinks he owns me. What am I even doing here? It's not like I like him or something...

Suddenly he takes a deep breath and turns his back to me. "I am sorry, Beth, I really am. It's just that I am so... Scared. I guess that's the right word. I am a werewolf. I am the fucking alpha and you knowing about me and not being around me like you should...-"

"Like I should?" I interrupt his little speech. He turns to face me again. "I am not yours. Were are not together. You don't own me and I own nothing to you. I don't have to be around, it's not something I 'should' do! Actually, I don't even know what am I doing here!" Okay, that moved something in him. The anger in his eyes disappears and I can see that I have a great affect on him. I can make him mad in two seconds and sad in one. I sigh loudly. "I don't... Understand what's going on. When you are gone, I feel this huge hole in my chest. And you fill the hole... "He smirks widely and I chuckle little bit. "Okay, that sounded dirty, but it's that I feel like I am loosing my mind! You make me so mad... You act like you own me! And I still can't believe the fact that you are a werewolf."

He stays quiet for a long time. I am very thankful for that, but at the same time it makes me nervous. He just keeps on staring at me, not saying anything specific. He is having a pure poker face. "Fine." He says after a long silence. "I'll show you and I will tell you everything you need to know, for now. Let's go."

///LATER///

"I am tired...." I say and I swear that he is rolling his eyes. "And hungry, I didn't have a chance to eat well, I just had ice cream with Luke...-"

"Don't talk about him." He says but I don't care. I do what I want and he can't do anything about it.

"And sure, the ice cream was good, but it's not decent food. And my internet connection is not working well! We have to go back so I could eat, sleep and play with my phone."

Suddenly he stops walking. "I am done. We can stay here... I have food in my bag."

"What, squirrels?" I ask and he chuckles. I grab his bag from his back and grab a decent-looking sandwich. "I am surprised by the fact that you don't have any pizza."

"Let's cut the crap. Ask and I'll talk." Okay, I guess I won't be talking about the weather.

"Why are... I mean... How do you became a we...- Why...um... "Suddenly all the words, right ways to say these things are stuck in me. I am sacred. Do I wanna know? Do I really wanna know why is he like this? I sit down,lean against a three and close my eyes.