Chapter 1: Stay Strong

"A most ordinary day today. I go to school for a good part of the day, with the exception of an emergency given by the KND (Kids Next Door), the organization that defends all children of the world facing the tyranny of adults. At the moment, I am only a cadet there but long before, I already had my first friends and even my first love, Lizzie. Unfortunately, since I became cadet at the KND, my relationship with Lizzie deteriorated and she ended up breaking up with me but thanks to my father, my old and also new friends, I knew how to move forward and since Numbuh 9 was decommissioned and that Numbuh 11 gets closer to it little by little, we will have new members to recompose Sector V with Hoagie Gilligan Jr. and Abigail Lincoln, hoping that they will be worthy of this sector. "

(These were the words Nigel Uno wrote in his diary as a KND cadet. As he finished what he was writing, his father, Monty, called him)

Monty: Son, weren't you going to be meeting up with your friends in a while?

Nigel: I'm coming. (he put the diary back in the drawer and left his room)

Monty: Remember that if you're sleeping in the treehouse with your friends, don't forget to brush your teeth and ...

Nigel: I haven't forgotten that, Dad. Well I have to go. See you later !

Monty: See you later, son.

(So he left his house and ran into Hoagie, a friend of his)

Hoagie: Hey, Nigel!

Nigel: Oh, hey! Hi, Hoagie. (they walked towards the tree house) Apparently we will have two new members for the new Sector V.

Hoagie: Yeah and it looks like one of the two new members was a former Kindergarten and early First grade bully.

Nigel: Erf ... I hate bullies but if he's a former bully, we'll see if like us cadets, he understood the main interest of being part of the KND.

Hoagie: The same for me. I hope they will be nice because, like that, I will show them my creations of ships and gadgets as well as my jokes and ..

Nigel: So much for your shipbuilding and gadgets, okay, but before you tell your jokes, wait until they're in the mood to listen to them. (they entered the meeting room)

Hoagie: If you say so ...

???: Ah, Numbuh 5 is glad you came on time!

Nigel: Hey, I'm glad to see you again, Abigail. (the two checked each other's hands)

Abigail: Heheh. You know, Nigel, one day you'll have to get used to calling me by my codename, just like with the other members.

Hoagie: Here's something you can count on! ("laughs")

Nigel and Abigail: ...

Hoagie: What?

(And there, a call is sent from the screen of the room)

???: Numbuh 5, can you hear me? I repeat, do I receive you?

Abigail: Numbuh 5 receives you perfectly with the cadets, Numbuh 11!

Numbuh 11: Very well. Cadets! The two new members are waiting for you in the Kids Next Door Arctic Base. Do not forget to take your polar equipment and to have everything with you because the trip will take a little time. I meet you there ! (communication stopped)

Hoagie: That's great! They will train with us.

Nigel: What are we waiting for ?!

(So they prepare all the necessary equipment to go to the arctic base and take a ship to go there. After a good short trip, they arrived at the base and see Numbuh 11 with the two members.)