Chapter 4: Delightfully fun

( The next day,.... )

Benedict: My children, when will you have left the bathroom?

DCFDTL (in the shower): In a little while, father.

Benedict: Because in a little while I also have to take a shower before ... (he heard the doorbell ring) Jenkins, can you go see who it is?

Jenkins: Right away, sir.

(Jenkins walked to the door and opening it he saw Nigel)

Jenkins: Welcome, Mr. Uno. For the moment, Master Benedict's children are busy. I'll take you to your uncle's house in the meantime. (Nigel entered and followed Jenkins to the room where Benedict is) Mr. Benedict, your nephew has arrived.

Benedict: I see ... Jenkins, don't forget to let us know when they're ready. I must hurry too. (Jenkins nodded and arranged) Okay, now that you're here, what do you have to say to me?

Nigel: Uncle Benedict, it might sound like intrusive but... (he breathed in) the DCFDTL told me and my friends that they had an emergency and I'd like to know what it was.

Benedict: To put it briefly, it was a meeting with someone important. Unfortunately, I cannot say anything about what was said at that time because it is confidential. However, have you ever heard of Father?

Nigel (thinking): He speaks well of the biggest enemy of the KND. I can't dismiss this information, but let's make sure I don't know. (he replied) Uh ... No ... is that your boss?

Benedict: You can say that. He is an entrepreneur and he has a lot of contacts but he is best known for being someone with a very hot temper. I'll give you a tip: If you ever see Father, don't try to be clever with him or piss him off if you don't want to have any problems, understand ?!

Nigel: Uh ... Got it!

Benedict: Good, because it would be a shame if Monty had problems at work knowing that his place of work belonged to one of his contacts.

Nigel: I'm afraid that won't happen since my dad just retired yesterday.

Benedict: I see ... If you ever see him, tell him that his little brother wishes him a happy retirement.

Nigel: Yeah, Uncle Benedict, I'll say it.

Jenkins: Please follow me, Nigel Uno. The Delightful Children are almost ready. You can wait for them in the dining room.

Nigel: Ok, I'm following you. See you soon, Uncle Benedict.

Benedict: Yes ... of course ...

(after a little wait ...)

DCFDTL ( noticing Nigel in the dining room ): Oh, Goodie! However, we hope you weren't too bored during this time ?!

Nigel: I talked a bit with Uncle Benedict during this time. Anyway, I had planned to go to an amusement park to start the day. Is it good for you ?

DCFDTL: We're curious to go to this amusement park, Nigel Uno.

Benedict (from the bathroom): And be good to your cousin, children!

DCFDTL: Yes, father.

Jenkins (opening the front door): Have a nice day with your cousin, Delightful Children.

(Nigel and the DCFDTL exited the mansion and headed for the amusement park)

Abigail: Okay, they're heading to the amusement park. Got your money for tickets?

Hoagie: I have mine.

Kuki: Me too.

Wallabee: Yeah, me too.