Chapter 5: Are they hiding something ?

( The next day )

Mrs. Uno: Monty, I'm going to work. Have a nice day !

Monty: Good day, honey!

Mrs. Uno (trying to start the car): Oh, come on. Now the car does not want to move forward.

DCFDTL (arriving in front of Mrs Uno's car): Greetings, madam. Are you the mother of our cousin Nigel Uno ?!

Mrs. Uno: Yes and you must be Nigel's new cousins? Right now I have to go to work but my car doesn't seem to want to move.

DCFDTL: We'll take care of that right now. (so they opened the hood of the car to see what was going on)

(Nigel's side)

Nigel (stopping the ringing alarm clock): Alright...let's get to breakfast. (He walks down the stairs to the kitchen) Hello, Dad.

Monty (seeing his son preparing and eating his breakfast): Hello, son. I hope you're ready for your day with your cousins?

Nigel: Yes but it will depend on how it goes. (he heard noises coming from a car) Mm? Dad, shouldn't Mom have been at work a long time?!

Monty (hearing the noise of the car): It's true that she should have already left... (he looked through the window) Ho Ho, speaking of your cousins, they are fixing our car.

Nigel (starting): They're already there?! (he hastened to go to his room to take his clothes and go to the bathroom) It's not possible that they are already there, not now! (he quickly took a shower and put on his clothes before stepping out of the bathroom and having what was left of breakfast) See you soon, Dad.

Monty: Good day with your cousins, my little Nigel.

( During this time ,... )

Abigail (talking to herself as she walks towards Nigel's house): Maybe Numbuh 5 was being a little too hard on him. I'll have to apologize and get things back on track. (But when she sees Nigel's house, she also sees that the DCFDTLs are already there, fixing Mrs. Uno's car) Oh, crud! Forget it ! (she leaves, upset)

(Nigel's side)

DCFDTL (stained after fixing Mrs. Uno's car): Have a nice day, Mrs. Uno. (Mrs Uno left with her car and they saw Nigel) Nigel Uno, you are already ready.

Nigel (eating what's left of his breakfast): We can say that and you have lots of stains on your clothes.

DCFDTL: We were busy fixing your mother's car which had an engine problem and we see that you are still eating your breakfast.

Nigel: I didn't know you'd be here quite early, too. So, what do we do now ?

DCFDTL: We thought we'd get changed quickly at home before we and your friends could start the day as planned.

Nigel: Uh,...huh?!

DCFDTL: We'll talk about it on the way. Jenkins! We will first go home to change before going to our destination.

Jenkins: Right away, DCFDTL. You and your cousin can ride on

(they got into the limo and Jenkins drove it to the DCFDTL house)

Nigel: But... Why do you want my friends to also participate in our second day together? However, we had agreed that these two days were only for you and me to get to know each other better.

DCFDTL: We know but it's to avoid that we find them by chance and that they can also try to know us. Jenkins and we discussed it last night.

Nigel: So they know you wanted them to come?