Chapter 7: Happy Birthday, not our Birthday...

(Abigail's side)

Abigail: I can't hear anything from the party hall. You almost finished picking the lock on the door, Hoagie?

Hoagie (picking the lock with a master key): A little more....

Wallabee: Ugh, this is going to take hours! Okay, guys. Get away ! (he takes momentum and rushes...) Banzai! (he punches the door and smashes it in, making him dizzy after giving it a lot of force) It's okay, guys! Now it's open.

Numbuh 86: Pay your discretion, above all! The whole mansion must have heard this din.

Wallabee: Maybe, but now we can get Numbuh 362 and Nigel ASAP.

Hoagie: It was very indiscreet but it's not wrong that we won a little more time. Let's see the door to the party hall (he checked the lock on the door) Locked too but it looks easier to pick. (So he picked the lock with his master key and unlocked the door) There!

Kuki: If we hear nothing in the party hall, it means that something happened at Numbuh 362. We should make a small group to see what's going on inside to find her.

Numbuh 86: That's a good idea, Kuki. (She turns to Wallabee) Wallabee, you go with Kuki to get Numbuh 362 to bring her back.

Wallabee: Me? But why ?!

Kuki: Yay! Me and Wallabee are teaming up!

Wallabee: Well... If you say so.

Abigail: Go ahead, you two. We'll meet in the long hallway.

(Kuki and Wallabee enter the room)

Wallabee: Weird, the guests all seem to be fixed like pickets and they didn't even react to our entrance.

Kuki: I didn't know that they also had the same clothes as the DCFDTL, the guests.

Wallabee: That's even weirder. We should find Numbuh 362 quickly and get out of here.

Kuki: Okay! (She starts calling out as she passes the guests who stand still but doesn't see them staring after them) Numbuh 362?!

Wallabee (same as Kuki): Numbuh 362, where are you?

Kuki: If only the guests could help us find her, that would be nice... (she felt something grab her arm) But hey! Let go of me ! Wallabee!

Wallabee: Hey, you! Release my friend, immediately! (he goes after the guest who was grabbing Kuki but while doing so, the guest throws Kuki on him and both fall to the ground)

Kuki (seeing her evening clothes torn at her arms): My dress! (she, as for Wallabee, noticed that the guests walked towards them and got a better view of the latter's eyes which are wide staring blue eyes )

Guests (trying to catch Kuki and Wallabee and having monotonous voices): Join us.

Kuki (frightened and pushing the hands of the guests before trying to run away from the room): hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wallabee (idem): We must warn the others!! (they left the room, closed the door to prevent it and walked towards Abigail, Hoagie and Numbuh 86) Guys, we have to get out of here!

Abigail (seeing Kuki and Wallabee speeding towards her, Hoagie and Number 86): Kuki, Wallabee! What happened in this room?

Hoagie: Calm down, what's going on?

Kuki: Guests! They're all weird and creepy. Well dressed, of course, but still weird and creepy!

Wallabee: The door won't hold them long. We have to get out of this mansion now!