Chapter 2: A delightful meeting

( The next morning )

Nigel: So we all have a meeting between me Hoagie and the other cadets with you and Numbuh 11? Ok, Abigail, I'll be there. See you soon ! (he deactivated his communicator and put it away)

Monty: Nigel !? (he opened the door to his son's room) Nigel ?!

Nigel: Yeah, Dad ?

Monty: I got your uncle on the phone and guess what? He lives in our neighborhood now, and with company. We will have to go give him a little visit!

Nigel: Huh? You mean, ... Now ?!

Monty: Of course, now! (he took Nigel's hand and rushed over to the garage) Come on, son! To the car!

Nigel (pulled by his father): Hey, easy ...

(He led him straight to his car in the garage)

Nigel (entering the car): But Dad, can you explain to me ....?

Monty (opening the garage door before entering the car): I'll tell you, Nigel, but first, buckle up because we're going. (after the two buckled their seat belts, Monty started the car and they drove off to his brother's house).

Nigel: Well, Dad, can you explain to me who this "company" is with uncle Benedict ?!

Monty: Benedict told me something about his company in his new home: they are his children, namely your cousins.

Nigel: My cousins ?! I don't remember that I had biological cousins let alone that you said you had nephews.

Monty: Well, maybe he will give us the answer ... (he looked in front of him) Oh, I think we are arriving to his place!

(Monty Uno and his son, Nigel, arrived in front of a large building resembling a mansion)

Monty: There you go, son, we're here.

Nigel: So this is the new home of Uncle Benedict and my new cousins ?!

Monty: It looks good. At least we can say that my little brother has a good taste for architecture. (They stopped in front of the front door)

Nigel: Dad, I know you're happy to see Uncle again, but ...

Monty: What's the matter, Nigel?

Nigel: Well ... The last time we saw him he just looked at me badly, like he hated me and it's not just with me. He also did this with all the children he saw.

Monty: This is insane, son. It's not like he's gonna touch your little hair.

Nigel (feeling his father, rub his hair): No, Daddy, stop! Aouch aouch ! (Monty stopped and rang the doorbell. They heard someone arrive and he opened the door)

???: Yes, hello .... Oh, it's you!

Monty (hugging him): Benedict, my little brother! How is it going ?

Benedict (feeling to be squeezed): Yes, I'm fine, Big Brother, but let go!

Monty (releasing Benedict): So like that, you have children.

Benedict: Adoptive children, rather.

Monty: Well, it's probably a good time for Nigel to go meet them. Where are they now?

Benedict: They're in the dining room but are you sure you shouldn't ...?

Monty: Later, we still have a lot to talk about.

Nigel: But Dad, I don't even know where the dining room is. (they left) Alright ... I get it. I will do it myself ...

(After a little search Nigel found the dining room and came across 5 children, who appear to be his new cousins, who were busy writing something. They were 3 boys (who were wearing blue uniforms with gray badges, ties red and brown shoes) and 2 girls (who wore white sailor dresses with matching sky blue stripes and scarves, white shoes and pink socks) with icy light blue eyes. The first boy had blonde hair, the second was the tallest of the 5 children and had brown hair that covered his eyes and the third had darker skin and wore a red helmet with a white stripe in the middle. The first girl had long blonde hair and wore a pink bow on her head and the second had dark skin with dark brown pigtail-braided hair tied with a red hair tie and wore glasses.)