Uh Oh

Jon's POV:
So, I've just found out that I'm gonna be working with the Damian Wayne aka, Robin. He doesn't seem very talkative but he does seem quite dissonant. But he does seem like he probably could work in a team if he really wanted to. I'm sure we can still be able to work well together! After all, we kinda have to if the cities that we live in is gonna be in our hands for a few weeks, maybe even a month!

Third person POV:
Batman and Superman had just left Wayne Manor leaving the two boys alone with the company of Alfred. Jon was also going to be staying at the Manor for a while so they wouldn't have to wait for the other to be ready, they could leave together.
Damian watched as his father and Superman had left to accompany the Justice League. Jon was stood right beside him waving goodbye to his own father as me and father just exchanged head nods as we usually do.
"Soooo, what should we do now?" Kent asked like it wasn't obvious
"We are going to go train, learn each other's moves" I replied (the obvious answer).
"Wait ,why? We're not gonna be fighting each other. Right?..."
"We need to know each other's moves so we know how to work together in battle and so we know what to expect from each other."
"Oh, okay!"
Jon seemed to be going along with all the training. Good, he's going to have to get used to it.

Jon's POV:
I kinda still don't understand why we have to train against each other but Damian was raised by the league of assassins so I suppose he knows what he's on about. Damian signalled for me to follow him, so I did, I kinda didn't wanna know what happened if I didn't. Also I'm glad we get to spend so much time together, he seems like he would be really nice if you got to know him.

We walked into the training grounds in the batcave and started to train. First of all we were training by ourselves so nothing like what Damian said we would do but that's fine! I trust him. Although, after that we did start to train/fight each other. First it was simple, the usual, the things you would expect when fighting but later Damian started doing all these assassin moves, honestly I was impressed. That was my mistake, I was too distracted by Damian and his very impressive moves that he ended up tripping me up with his foot.
"Really Kent? Distracted?" Damian sounded disappointed so I promised myself that I wouldn't screw up next time.
"Sorry Dami, it won't happen again." He was about to go back to our normal positions when he turned back round.
"What did you call me?"
"Oh, sorry I just like giving nicknames to people"
"TT, Alright just keep training."
"Will do! Should we go back to our original positions?"
"Yes, let's see how you do this time Kent."
He seemed like he wanted a challenge so I gave him one, forgetting that he doesn't have powers...
Yeah, I sorta just lunged onto him, taking him by surprise. After that I saw his face, he looked like he was in pain and at that moment I knew I messed up.