Hurt

Jon's POV:
Me and Damian had just gone our separate ways, he went up to find Catwoman, and I went down to find Harley. I went down then right. It took me a while to find her in this place but I did. Harley Quinn was there messing with whatever was in there but all I knew was I had to stop her.
"Quinn."
Harley looked back confused then smiled her creepy smile.
"Oh look, it's Superman Jr! What'cha doing here?"
"Stopping you and the other Sirens."
"You think you can take us out all on by yourself Jr?"
"I don't think I can, but luckily, I'm not alone."
Just at that moment Damian had come rushing through the door, his katana rushing directly at Harley. I'm guessing he already handled Catwoman. Lucky for Harley, she dodged his previous attack. God, that entrance was perfectly timed! Just then Harley came rushing at Dami with her mallet, I pushed Dami out of the way and I got hit instead. It didn't hurt that much but it was gonna leave bruising.
"Kent!"
"I'm fine, don't worry Damian."
"Let's just take this psycho down."

We had finally taken down Harley and now it was time to take on Ivy. I kinda felt bad cuz Damian had to step in and help with my fight but Damian said it was alright so I just left it.
"Look there!" Damian whisper yelled.
"What is it?"
"Its Ivy, and by the looks of it, she has the poison."
"What should we do?"
"A sneak attack seems like a reasonable answer."
"Alright."
"I'll go in from the left you, right."
"Got it!"
"You ready, Kent?"
"As ready as I'll ever be."
After I had said that me and Damian went our separate ways getting into position to attack.

"JON!" It was the last thing I heard before passing out. The last thing I saw was Damian running toward me and Ivy getting away...