Gotham City Sirens

Poison Ivy's POV:
"Why is breaking into things so much more easier that it was before?" Selina complained, she was quite good at complaining, I guess you have to be if you're dating a billionaire, that billionaire also being Bruce Wayne.
"Well maybe because you've broken into so many places they've either just given up or moved the location and kept the old place up."
"Harley, why would a research facility just give up on security? The stuff here is dangerous in the wrong hands, as Gotham is about to find out."
"Uhhh because it Gotham?! People have just given up on trying to save themselves! I thought this was clear Ives?"

Catwoman's POV:
"Ladies! We have a job to do remember? So shut up and let's just get the job done! Okay? I don't wanna see that little brat more than I have too."
"Well someone has a problem with Robin."
"Shut it Harley."
I swear these two are gonna be the death of me. And for their information, I don't have a problem with him, he has a problem with me.
"Come on, we should be in and out in under 20 minutes. Got it?"
"Yep." Was the only response from Ivy and Harley.

All three of us walked to where the poison was being kept.
"What is your problem with the son of the bat anyway?"
"I'm not the one with the problem, Ives, he's the one who hates me for sleeping with his father."
"Well Selina, I don't think he's happy with his father, a hero, dating you, a villain or ex-criminal or whatever you've convinced Bruce you are."
"No one said he had to be, now let's go and get this job done already."