Date pt.1

Jon's POV:
"Hey Dami!"
"Hi Jon, do you need something, are you feeling alright?"
"Yeah I'm fine, but I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out later?
"Go out?"
"Not like that! Just as friends, Y'know, a thanks for helping me out last week?"
"Sure, I would love to Jon."
"Really? Great, meet me at the park in an hour okay?"
"Okay."

Omg, omg, OMG. I'm going out with Damian Wayne! Can I call it a date? I know I told him it was just as friends but I might call a date, not out loud though. Just to myself. I need to go get ready!

Damian's POV:
Jon asked me out? He asked me out? It was only as friends though, don't get your hopes up Damian. If I never make a move will I ever know? Love comes with too many questions. Anyway, I should get ready for Jon, I want to look okay. I only have 45 mins to get ready so I better get started now.

I had chosen a nice green turtleneck sweater and some black pants. I had combed my hair and styled it. I had fancy black shoes on, the ones I would usually wear to my father's galas. I checked the time and it was 5:50, I had 10 minutes to go and meet Jon! I grabbed my things that might be needed and then I fled out of the door an all the way to the park.