Rivalry

(I love this image)

Damian's POV:
As soon as me and Jon had entered the building, we heard clashing noises coming from upstairs.
"That's where the poison is kept! Come on Kent, we have to get going now!"
"I'll go take on Harley you got Catwoman?"
"Alright, tell me when you're done."
I gave him and earpiece so we could communicate and then we went our separate ways.

I went up the stairs and to my right was the devil, Selina Kyle.
"Put that back."
"Now, where's the fun in that?"
I swear she's going to be dead by the end of this if she isn't careful.
"Listen, Bird Boy, I'm not the one you should be worried about, after all, I don't have the power to grow plants that I can make stronger with a small amount of toxins now do I?"
"Who knows? And this doesn't look like something an 'ex-criminal' would be doing, now is it?"
"Well, just because I'm an ex-criminal doesn't mean I don't have a little fun every once in a while. But enough about me and my amazing life, what about you bird boy? You seem to have gotten close to that boy even though you've only known him for a few months."
"He just my partner, someone I work with, that's it Catwoman."
"Is it though? Y'know, I thought that Bruce was nothing to me but how wrong I was. Look, you might not see it at first but I think you're falling for Superman Jr over there, but hey what do I know about love? I'm only the person who is dating the richest man in Gotham."
"What are you here do anyway?!"
There was anger in my voice but I didn't care, I was done with the games.
"To be honest, I don't really know? Just something Ivy wants. She said that if I help with this I'll get quite a hefty reward, and if you know me, you know that I'll do anything for a reward like that."
"Do you really think Ivy has enough money to give you? And, I do not like him."
"Believe what you wanna believe, but at least let us get that poison and we'll be off!"
"I can't let you do that."
"Just try and stop me."