Please

Damian's POV:
"Jon please, please wake up." Jon was on the floor, doing nothing. He had been hit with the new poison Ivy had taken from the lab and she had gotten away with the poison. I didn't care though, all I cared about was making sure Jon was okay. I picked him up and took him all the way back to the batcave.

"Pennyworth!"
"Yes, Master Damian?"
"Prepare the med-bay, Jon's hurt."
"Right away, Master Damian."
After Pennyworth had prepped the med-bay, I took Jon straight to it. We took a sample of Jon's blood to analyse the poison and to find the right way to treat him.
"Analysts going good?"
"Yes Master Damian, I think I know a way to treat him but it will require some strange ingredients."
"What are they? I'll go get them."
"Ginger, 3 different herbs of choice, honey, milk and cinnamon."
"Jon is going to have to drink that?"
"Yes I'm afraid so. Although, it will make him better within an hour or so."
"Alright, I'll go make it."

I got to the kitchen and started to find all the ingredients required for Jon's treatment. I started with mixing the ginger and herbs, once they were mixed I added the rest of the ingredients. I poured it into a plastic cup and it smelt disgusting, poor Jon. I cleaned up all of the mess and took the drink down to Jon.

"I've finished, Pennyworth."
"Ah, excellent Master Damian. Now we just need to give it to Master Jon."
"Is Jon okay?"
"So far he seems alright. Now, if you could just prop his head up and feed it to him please, I have to go tidy up."
"Alright."
Pennyworth left and I placed one of my hands at the back of Jon's head and the other I used to grab the cup. I gently lifted the cup up to his mouth and poured it all in. Only a little if it spilled out of his mouth which surprised me a little. I cleaned up what had spilled out of his mouth and then I left him to rest.

2 hours later

Jon's POV:
I had just woken up and the first thing I noticed is the horrible taste in my mouth, what did I drink?. The second thing I noticed was where I was, the Batcave. How did I get here? Then I remembered it, Ivy, I had been hit with the poison she had stolen from the lab.
"J-Kent. I see that you are awake. How are you feeling?"
He almost said my name, our friendship is growing :).
"Uhh, I'm alright Dami, just did you give me anything while I was asleep?"
"Yeah, it was a cure for the poison you had been attacked with."
"Oh, well it's disgusting."
I saw that a small smile had crept onto Damian's face, I even heard a small chuckle as well. I have to admit it, I think I love Damian.
"I'm glad you're okay, Jon."
I smiled and replied, "Me too, thanks for helping me."
"My pleasure."