Chat

Jon's POV:
I texted Damian and set up a little met thingy for tomorrow. We're gonna go out for lunch and talk so things out. I just hope we can work things out.

Damian's POV:
I was sat in my room, peacefully reading with Alfred the cat when I got a text from Jon. He asked if we could meet for lunch and if we could "talk things out". Does he regret kissing me? Does he actually like me or was a spur of the moment thing? Anyway, I said yes because I want these questions answered and before I knew it I was sat face to face at a cafe with Jon. He spoke first.
"Sooo about the other day..."
"Yes? Anything wrong?"
I really want sure if he liked me or if he kinda felt like he had to?
"No..no, nothing's wrong I just wanted to know if you liked it..."
I was quite confused on what 'it' was.
"Liked what?"
"The kiss, I gave you the other day?..."
Poor Jon, you could tell he would start to cry any second now.
"Oh that, uh-"
I was soon cut off by Jon's rambling.
"Because it's fine if you didn't I just wanted to know because I don't wanna loose this friendship with you Damian, you mean loads to me and-"
I them cut him off.
"Jon! Calm down, I'm the one who confessed, in fact what you did is exactly what I wanted you to do..."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah, I hoped you would"

Jon's POV:
He hoped I would kiss him? I knew I was smiling but I just couldn't stop, I was so happy!
"Dami..."
"Jon I love you and I always will and I've always cared about you."
He then takes my hand in his and squeezed it and I knew at that moment, he meant everything he said.
"I love you too, Damian"
I smiled and he leaned forward and kissed me softly on my lips.
"I love you."
"Damian?"
"Yes?"
"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?..."
Oh my god. Had I really just asked him that? He loves me and I know that but?...
"Yes, I would love to be your boyfriend Jon."
He then kissed me softly on my lips again. I then cuddled closer to Damian.
"I love you so much Dami."
"I love you too, beloved."

That's the end! I hope that you've enjoyed this!