Chapter 1

Outside the museum, the tour guide glances at his watch, his expression tinged with anticipation.

Tour guide: Pulls out his waiting clock Last tour of the day. I wonder why no bud wants them.

A school bus screeches to a halt, catching the tour guide's attention. A mischievous kid launches a spitball at him through a straw.

Purple-haired boy: Bullseye!

Trying to remove the spitball from his finger, the tour guide watches as the kids start to disembark from the bus.

Little girl: Hi, super old guy!

Red-haired boy: A museum? Again?

Purple-haired boy: Ugh, I hate stuff.

Tour guide: Oh boy.

Just then, a woman arrives.

Tour lady: It's okay, Thomas. I'll take them.

Thomas: Are you sure? I think these are the detention kids.

Another spitball hits Thomas on the side of his face, causing the kids to cheer.

Tour lady: Don't you worry, I can handle them. You go take your break.

Tour guide: Thanks.

The tour guide walks away as the kids continue to engage in mischievous behavior. The tour lady faces them, ready to take charge.

Tour lady: Follow me, kids.

As the children exchange confused glances, they tentatively begin to follow the tour lady, their curiosity piqued by the unexpected turn of events.

The tour lady gracefully walked away from the grand entrance of the museum, leaving the group of mischievous kids in a state of bewilderment. Their red-haired companion, ever the outspoken one, couldn't resist voicing his confusion.

Red-haired boy: Yo, lady, the museum door is that way. (He pointed towards the door, emphasizing his observation.)

The tour lady turned to face them, her eyes twinkling with a mix of mischief and purpose.

Tour lady: Yes, indeed, it is. But you, my dear children, are not like the other visitors. Oh no, no. You are destined to witness something truly extraordinary.

A spark of excitement ignited in the kids' eyes, their anticipation mounting with each passing moment.

Tour lady: Right through that door. (She appeared to be gesturing towards a seemingly solid wall, perplexing the kids.)

Goth girl: You're seeing things, lady.

The tour lady raised an eyebrow, a playful smile dancing on her lips.

Tour lady: Am I? Or perhaps, are you not seeing things?

To their astonishment, a hidden entrance materialized before their eyes as the tour lady stepped confidently through the wall, revealing a hidden passage that had eluded their perception.

Tour lady: Come on, my curious companions.

The kids, filled with a newfound sense of wonder, eagerly followed her lead, venturing into the mysterious realm that awaited them beyond the secret doorway.

Inside the hidden passage, the tour lady posed a question to the group, her voice carrying a hint of intrigue.

Tour lady: Today is November 2nd. Does anyone know why this date holds great significance?

The little girl, her innocent enthusiasm shining through, offered an amusing suggestion.

Little girl: Taco Tuesday!