Explanations pt2

Andreá

'Now that you know what happened to me, tell me about what happened to you guys, not you Jasper I already know your story...'

"Well I guess I'll go first", said Carlise." I was born in London, England in 1640 to an Anglican priest and my mother, who had died giving birth to me. My father along with other pastors led hunts for vampires, witches and werewolves, claiming that they were attempting to rid the world of evil and sin. However, they had killed innocent citizens many a times. When my father grew older I had taken churches of the group. I was less at ease about killing than my father, but still smart enough to find a coven of vampires living in the London sewers. I led the hunt after them and during the hunt I was attacked and left bleeding in the streets. Knowing that my father despised vampires I had hidden myself in a potato cellar during my excruciating transformation. Later emerging as a vampire. I was so repelled by what I had become that I had tried many ways to kill myself, including starvation. Eventually I got so desperate to to feed that I had attacked a deer. Finding out that I could survive on  animal blood, I decided to never feed off of a human again and become ' vegetarian '." Once Carlise finished I got up a gave him a hug. It might not make sense to everyone but I couldn't imagine what I would've done if I was in his shoes!

Esme started speaking soon after I had sat back down." In 1921, after losing my newborn baby to lung fever I had attempted suicide, but failed. When Carlise found me I was bleeding out so he changed me. Later on we had fallen in love and gotten married. We started to build our own little like-minded 'vegetarian' family of vampires, after I saw that we were able to survive on animal blood." Once again getting up from my seat, I gave Esme a tight squeeze, I couldn't imagine how difficult it is to lose the baby you had carried and grown fond of for nine months.

Next up was Edward, I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to his story!" My name was originally Edward Anthony Mason, I was born June 20th 1901 in Chicago, Illinois. With my father being a sucessful lawyer, I had many advantages behind my name, including music lessons and the opportunity to attend a private school. My father and I were emotionally distant, as his busy career drew him away from home for work. With my dad rarely at home I became the center of my mothers life. I exelled at my studies and became an accomplished pianist. During most of my adolescent year World War I raged, I dreamed of joining the army as soon as I turned 18, however that got messed up when my parents and I got infected with the Spanish Influenza. My mom had begged Carlise to do anything in his power to save me. Shortly after my mom had died Carlise took me to his house and turned me into a vampire. Carlise had become a father figure to me, gaining my live and trust. We had formed a deep bond together. Carlisle was the first person to take note of my telepathic abilities. In 1921, Carlise had turned Esme, who eventually became my mother figure." After he finished his last sentence I couldn't help but burst out with laughter at a sudden thought. Everyone was giving me weird look, so I decided to explain..." When Carlise turned Esme, Edward must've been annoyed at hie you two kept thinking about each other! Every second of the day." Shaking his head, Edward spoke, " I was very annoyed but I learnt to live with it."

Next up was Rosalie, I noticed she seemed a bit hesitant and afraid. So I didn't want to pressure her any further." You don't have to tell me now, Rosalie, you can tell me whenever you're ready." I said giving her a slight smile before nodding my head toward Emmett. He seems like he would have some cool story, like he fought a bear or something! Edward chuckled and mumbled a quick," Just you wait " Looking over at him for a split second I raised a brow then looked back at Emmett. " Well, I was born in 1915 as Emmett McCarty. I grew up in the small town of Gatlinburg, Tennessee, as part of a large Scotch-Irish family. I was a complete 'wild child' as my parents said I never used to worry about consequences and I preferred gambling, drinking and womanizing. I worked on a railroad with my older brothers  while my 14 year old sister would help my mom with housework.In 1935, I was changed by Carlise, two years after Rosalie was turned. Rosalie was hunting when she came across me after I had been mauled by a black bear. Rosalie saved me and carried ne over a 100 miles to Carlise, all while holding herself back from draining the blood I had left in my body. She had asked Carlise to turn me afraid she might kill me as he has a stronger endurance to human blood than any of us have!" Emmett finished off his story with a smile plastered on his face and gave Rosalie a kiss on the head.

" Wow all your stories make mine sound so boring and dull!" I said amazed that they could talk about it with out getting flashbacks. Looking at Jasper I asked him the question I deeaded asking...

"Where did you disappear to?and how, we were right beside each other at all times?"

Looking me in my eye he started," Well ma'am, during my patrol; the day I went missing; I had seen some lost maidens and decided to offer them my help. Noticing the blood red eyes, i got off of my horse and walked up to them, introducing myself and asking if there was anything I could so to help them. The one whom I had found out to be Maria gestured for me to come closer, and I did. Just as I thought she was about to say some thing she had bitten my neck. When I awoke she had used me to help train the newborns and give the vampires an upper hand in the war. Later Alice found me and led me toward the Cullens, them accepting us into their coven almost immediately!" Rage pooled within me as I thought of what Hasper had to ho through all those years ago while I was in a coma! Just a soon as the rage appeared it vanished and was replace by calmness. Looking at Jasper I gave him a slight smile and went to him offering my hand.

" Let's go on a walk, shall we?..."

Hi lovelies how are you guys today? Sorry this story wasn't posted a bit  earlier I took a bit of a break between writing it. Hope you enjoy it as usual and have a good rest of your morning, day or night:)
Bye bye bunnies<33

1207 words