But you said you'd stop.

(NOT MY ART⬆️⬆️)
*At Clyde's house*

Kyle POV:

Jeez dude, so many people are here. I'm getting a little overwhelmed. Stan told me he was going to talk to Craig and Tolkien. I walked around to try and find Kenny. I found Kenny laying on Butters's lap. I lowkey wish I had someone like that. Stan to be exact, but he's straight. It's whatever. I'll make it out alive without him. I mainly just stood in the corner watching everyone dance, talk, and drink.

*15 mins later*

I got bored so I wanted to find Stan, I walked over to see him drinking a whole bottle. I stood there shocked. Stan noticed me and walked over.

Stan, Kyle

"Oh hey Kyle"

"Stan, you told me you would stop fucking drinking."

"Cmon, it's just this night"

"And when people do it for one night, they continue to do it EVERY night."

"Kyle, I'll be fine. Go do something fun, we're at a party."

"Stan, you broke our promise. What the hell, I only wanted the fucking best for you. Do you know how much drinking affects you?"

"Bro shut up, it's only one damn night, fucking relax. You annoy me so much. I'll drink all I want."

I stood there shocked and hurt. I walked away and sat near the food table. "He's just drunk, He's just drunk, He's just drunk. He didn't mean any of that." I thought to myself, I was talented at being an overthinker.

Clyde saw me near the food table and asked me if I wanted a drink, but I rejected it. "Oh cmon Kyle, If you aren't going to drink, then at least drink some punch," Clyde said. I took a cup and poured myself some. I drank the whole thing. I then threw the cup away and suddenly started feeling...

dizzy.

I suddenly fell to the floor, What the fuck was happening. It was just punch, before I blacked out someone said "GUYS SOMEONE SPIKED THE PUNCH". Dammit, bro.

(Author note ⬇️)(NOT MY ART)(334 words)

(Author note ⬇️)
(NOT MY ART)
(334 words)