WAIT A MINUTE STREET LIGHT ISN'T THAT BRIGHT.

Kyle POV

It's been 45 minutes since me and Stan did it. Stan is drinking with Kenny and Craig. Looks like I'm the one driving home. I've never really been the best driver when it comes to night time, but its all good.

At this point almost everyone is drunk, I went to go sit down at a table instead of standing.

"Kyle?"

I looked up to see... Wendy?

(Kyle, Wendy)

"Hey Kyle been a while since we last talked!"

"Yeah it has actually, how you've been?"

"I've been doing alright, you?"

"Oh I've been doing pretty good too. Oh and uh... Wendy, I have a question to ask."

"What is it Kyle?"

"Who did you leave Stan for? I know it isn't my business and we aren't really close either, so you don't have to tell me if you're not comforta-"

"Kyle we were somewhat friends, we would always come to each other asking for each other opinions on school work and stuff. Whenever someone school related was bothering me I would ask you and you gave me confidence with the choice I made on tests and stuff. You're also Stans best friend so I'm fine with saying it."

"That's good to know Wendy, same for me. I enjoyed having you as my classmate. Even though we probably gonna see each other again because almost all of us are going to the same university, but who is it?"

"It's... It's Bebe."

"Oh..?!"

"I mean, is it really a shocker? Me and her been close with each other."

"Yeah, but I kinda thought y'all didn't really interact anymore after the time I got voted as the "ugliest" boy in the whole class."

"Well we made up, if I could go on and off with Stan, I could easily make others come back to me."

"Oh.."

"Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not gonna abuse it. Well I should get going, Bebe seems pretty drunk to me so I better get her home and set her to bed."

"Lowkey Y'all might become one of my favorite couples"

"Heh! You and Stan would become one of mine too."

"Wait what?!"

"See you around Kyle!"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW WE'RE TOGETHER?!?!"

We that she walked away, Wendy always gets the news before anyone else does huh. I looked at Stan drunk as fuck, well time for me to take him home too. I walked over to him and picked him up. 'Dude you're heavy as fuck". Maybe I do regret letting him drink... whatever too late to go back to the past. He was too heavy, so I had to ask Kenny to help me. After that I thanked Kenny and told him to tell everyone me and Stan left.

"Alright I'll tell them you two love birds left."

"HOW DO ALL OF Y'ALL KNOW?"

Everyone is hiding something for me for real, but back to getting home. I started the car and started driving. Jeez the road was dark as fuck. I was so focused to the point my eyes started hurting from squinting it so much. I looked over at Stan and he looked so peaceful. There was this ray of shine that went over him. He looked amazing.

WAIT A MINUTE STREET LIGHT ISN'T THAT BRIGHT.

I looked up and saw another car.

'Ah shit..." Before another thought *BAM* everything went black.

" Before another thought *BAM* everything went black

Still working.

564 words