HOLY SHIT DUDE

Stan POV

Today was the day! Prom, then graduation, then a whole 2 months of rest! Me and Kyle were already in the Car driving there, of course I was the one driving. Couple minutes after we arrived. Me and Kyle both stepped out, but before we walked in a asked Kyle a question.

(Stan,Kyle)

"Hey dude, it's prom, and you know how prom is, pretty big, and supposed to be fun."

"Stan where are you going with this"

"Well... maybe I could drink just this once."

"Stan. You're gonna drink one cup and loose your mind and drink more."

"Please Kyle Please! It's like technically the last day of High school. Cmon!"

"Ugh fine, but I swear I'm going to beat your ass if you drink too much."

"I love you dude."

"Whatever"

As we both walked in, we couldn't even breathe before our group called us "Hey Stan, Kyle! Come play some spin the bottle with us". Me and Kyle walked over, because it was just spin the bottle, quick and easy.  "Ok so, I knew if I didn't say spin the bottle, you and Kyle wouldn't come over, so, we're actually playing 7 minutes in heaven!" Kenny said. "WHAT THE FUCK KENNY?" I replied, I must've shouted because everyone was looking at us. "Cmon it can't be that bad" Craig commenting to defend Kenny. "Y'all are assholes". "So are you Stan".

Cartman spun the bottle, landed on Kenny, then Butters. After them it was Craig and Tweek, then it landed on me and Kyle.

"HOLY SHIT DUDE" Kyle yelled backing away from the bottle

"Well have fun you too!" Kenny said while shoving both of us in the bathroom biggest stall.

(Stan,Kyle)

"Oh this is awkward. Um..."

"Yeah... I have something to confess"

"Hmm?"

"I like you Kyle"

"Who wouldn't like me"

"Dude... ugh... I LOVE YOU"

"?!?"

"I love you dude, and I hope you like me back, but you aren't gay so I don't think you would like me back and who would even like me back? Like look at me I probably look fucking stupi-"

"I love you too dude. I've been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth since day one."

"Kyle..! Does that mean we're dating now?"

"Uh... I guess so?"

"Does that give me boyfriend rights and benefits?"

"Uh... I guess? Sure."

⚠️⚠️⚠️

3rd Person

With that, Stan pinned Kyle to the wall and went in with a kiss, it was a very passionate kiss, Kyle let go to catch his breath, but then Stan slammed his lips against Kyles  again. Stan wanted to use tongue, but Kyle slammed his mouth shut. "Bro what the fuck is that" Stan said with a shocked expression. "What's what-" With that Stan slammed against Kyle sticking my tongue in his mouth. Exploring every part of Kyles mouth. Stan let go and sat him on the toilet seat.
Stan pulled down his pants then before he inserted my fingers he asked Kyle

"May I continue?"

"Hmm.."

"Words Kyle, words."

"Yes you can fuck me"

"That's better"

Stan inserted 1 finger,  Kyle started moaning and he gripped onto the bathroom walls. Stan then added a second finger and did a scissoring motion to stretch his hole.  "HuH MmGmg~~" Kyle was panting heavily and holding hard onto the wall.
Stan pulled his pants down and pushed into Kyle and picking him up and slaming him into the wall. Stan had put his hand behind Kyles head so Kyle doesn't hit the wall.

As Kyle was moaning they both heard someone open the door.

"Holy shit" Kyle thought to himself, but just because someone's in here doesn't mean Stan has to stop. Stan continued pushing in and out of Kyle. "ahh~ hugmm" Kyle quickly covered his mouth. Stan removed his hands and made them restrained with the power of a football player. "I wanna hear that again Kyle" Stan started picking up his pace and Kyle kept holding it in till the person left. Then Kyle let put a loud moan. "St...Aaa.. Nnn~" That was music to Stan's ear, he enjoyed it. Stan started kissing Kyles neck and left marks all over his body. "Stt..aA..NnN I'm GoNna~" With that Kyle came, Stan also did seconds after. "Kyle I love you so much". "I love you more"
✅✅✅

"Uh heya fellas, should we start the timer?"

"Yeah on it buttercup!"

"Man Kenny when we said it you didn't agree, but until Butters say so you do. I hate gays"

"Shut the fuck up Cartman"

"When they come out they're gonna think its only been 7 minutes when its been like 13 minutes."

Author note ⬇️⬇️

Author note ⬇️⬇️

Art coming in the future... IM STILL WORKING. I HAVE SO MANY CHAPTERS THAT DON'T HAVE VISUALS. (That includes the beginning chapters too.)

Fluff next chapters for your hearts. Well fluff isn't the whole chapter.

803 words