"Will you be the Peter Parker to my Mj?"

(NOT MY ART)⬆️

Stan POV

"MOM. I'm not going to college ok? I don't want to go, you can't make me. It's not like dad went to college."

"Don't mention your father name in this house anymore."

"Whatever mom. I'm not going, maybe you still have hope with Shelli."

With that, I went outside and got in the car. I just wanted to go visit my family because we live far from each other, I didn't wanna come and get a lecture from my mom. Plush multiple side eyes from my sister. At least my dad wasn't there, I would've been in a worser mood if he was here. I do miss when I was in 4th, everything was so much better to be honest. I had more adventures, but the more you grow up the more responsibility's.

*35 minutes later*

Finally home, I walked into the house, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water before I go to bed, I never chugged down like 4 glasses of water before, I must've been dehydrated.
While I was walking upstairs I realized that we have prom coming up, dude. Be so for real right now. I legit don't even have a partner to go with. I'm legit gonna go to prom with nobody, great. "I feel like Peter Parker when he has to dip his Mj's to go save the world." I giggled to myself after that thought.

I got into the room to see a sleeping Kyle, heh. I slowly walk towards my bed and I see a basket? I saw a card that said my name on it. I ignored all the stuff till I read the card first,

Hey Stan,
I know you been going through stuff, Wendy, grades, and I also predict parents. I can't say I know how it feels, because I don't, but Stan, things happen with a purpose, don't get too upset about Wendy please. Maybe it was for the best, but again I know how much you love her, I'll be by your side the whole time. Whenever or wherever you are, I'll always be by your side. We been together since childhood, so I bet we're gonna be together till death. When you get home and read this I will probably be sleeping, so you should get some sleep too. I love you Stan. As like a super best friend.
Stan will you be the Peter Parker to my Mj for prom?? LMAO, all jokes. Ok, but I hope you enjoy the gifts.
- Kyle

This card must've hit me in the heart because I was crying a river. Kyle card melted my heart. I set the card down and looked at all the stuff. He ripped all the price tags off, bastard. I saw Terence and Philip doll, I remember how much me, Kyle, and the others loved that show.
I picked up the Philip doll and placed it next to all of Kyles plushies, I wanted to match with him. I saw bracelets too, I never took the star one so fast. OMG LED LIGHTS?? I'm hanging these up tomorrow for sure. Dude got my KitKats, he knows me too well.

But something caught my eye unlike every other thing, It was a cat, green like Kyle. I know Kyle has a blue one with the initial "S" on it, I thought it was cute and said I wanted one, and he actually got it for me. I picked it up and observed it, I.. LOVE IT. I wrapped my hands around it and gave it a hard squeeze. I looked at the "K" craved into it. I'm keeping this plush forever.

(Visual ➡️➡️➡️➡️↘️)

(Author note ⬇️)

MY ART! Bro the eyes piss me off, but its a good enough visual. THE CAT LOOK SO SILLY! Stan must be a real happy person to have Kyle.

(645 words)