Nah bro racist

(NOT MY ART ⬆️⬆️)
Kyle POV

Summer had already ended, what the fuck. It feels like I didn't get to do anything this summer. Well besides hanging out with Stan and going to the movies, park, etc. On the first day of school, the university doesn't seem that bad to be honest.

I walked into the school and DAMN? Shit big as hell, Man only if Stan was attending college right now. I found my locker and shoved my backpack and books. Except for my math and science because those are the two classes I'm going to first.

(Kyle, Cartman)

"Hey Jew"

NAH... HOW IS CARTMAN GOING TO COLLEGE BUT NOT STAN. This is outrageous.

"Hey fatass, surprised to see you here."

"Excuse you Jew? It's been what 8 years and you still got your ugly ass green hat."

"Whatever, what class you got?"

" I decided to take a fitness class and stuff, so fitness."

"Nah..."

"Well I shall be heading off now"

"I'll come find you, if you even come out alive"

"SHUT IT JEW"

Tsk tsk tsk... 8 years and now he decides to go exercise. I walked into math class, realizing Stan wasn't gonna be taking college. I didn't know who to sit next to. Tweek? I mean no offense to Tweek, but I feel like he's gonna distract me. Clyde? Nah. Tolkien? I guess sure!

I sat next to Tolkien and he gave me a gentle smile. "Didn't expect to see you here!"

I laughed at his comment, "Are you calling me stupid?"

While we were chatting someone came in and sat next to us.

"Hey guys!"

Wendy? Wendy Testaburger?

(Kyle, Wendy, Tolkien)

"Oh heya Wendy! Good to see you!"

"I didn't expect so many people would be having math first period."

"Well, cmon Kyle, me and you were the best at math, and still are! Why would I want to have a hard class when I could go easy in the morning? This class is like a break for us."

"I guess you're right, math is pretty easy."

"Hey, I'm here you know?"

"Oh, well if you're not good at math you're not in the conversation."

"Hey! Rude."

"Oh, Kyle where is Stan? Shouldn't you be sitting with him and not Tolkien?"

"HEY-"

"Oh, he isn't attending college. He doesn't want to."

"Oh, I see..."

"What about Bebe?"

"She's taking reading first."

"Nicole is taking reading too!"

"No one told you to speak."

"Nah bro racist"

"I wonder who our professor will be"

As all of us continued talking, our professor came in, AND HOLY SMOKERS!

Me, Wendy, and Tolkien all gasped and somewhat yelled.

"WHAT. MR GARRISON?"

*AUTHOR NOTE)⬇️⬇️

*AUTHOR NOTE)⬇️⬇️

Wendy cat! (Not my art)

LOWKEY KYLE WENDY AND TOLKIEN WOULD BE A AMAZING TRIO! Well... not with Stan being jealous of course.

465 words