Holy shit dude... You look, you look grea-

(NOT MY ART⬆️⬆️)

STAN POV

(Kyle, Stan)

I woke up feeling someone nudging me, it was Kyle? "Cmon dude, we gotta go get outfits for prom, all of our old ones are... looking older than history itself". With that he got up and went downstairs, but before that he yelled "Also I made your favorite, pancakes with chocolate chips because you're like a kid in a grown man body" I giggled, I got up with my blue pj pants and black shirt, and when I got downstairs I noticed Kyle was wearing the same thing, but just with green pj pants. I sat down and started eating, while Kyle was drinking milk. Jeez his breakfast is boring, who just drinks milk for breakfast? Also is it a coincidence that we're wearing matching outfits?

"Stan why are you staring at me? It's too early in this morning for this"

I snapped back to reality realizing I've been staring at Kyle, wait why was I staring in the first place. Was I that interested in what he was eating and wearing?? Or was I interested in something else?

"Oh my bad, I was zoned out!" I replied, with a very cheesy fake smile.

"Uh huh, well I'm gonna start the car, so by the time you're ready we should get going."

"Are we really gonna go in pjs-"

"Yes, It's South Park, no one gives a shit"

"True true"

I finished my pancakes and jumped into the car, we blasted music, then one of our favorite songs came on, "Style" by Taylor Swift. Dude I can't explain how much I love the song, it reminds me of Kyle and me so much! Now that I'm thinking about it, everything I think about has Kyle involved? IM NOT GAY FOR KYLE! I believe so. I was interrupted by Kyle hitting the breaks.

"HOLY SHIT DUDE"

"Oh sorry dude-"

"YOU'RE GONNA DIE ONE DAY DRIVING LIKE THIS."

"I'm a way better driver than you don't even"

"Yeah sure, I'll be the better driver when I'm taller than you."

"Dude I'm 5'6, and you're 5'9. Not that much."

"Yeah I'll be taller than you when YOU'RE 6 FEET UNDERGROUND"

"And if you jinx that and I actually die, then you be crying at my grave.

"Pfft, That won't even happening, BECAUSE I'M DRIVING WHEN WE GO HOME-"

"Shut the fuck up, we're here"

"I hate you"

"I love you"

Me and Kyle walked into the store, and went our separate ways. I found a suit I liked, while I was trying to find my size for it, I knew I was gonna take Kyle to prom as friends, but what happens if I wanted more than friends? But Kyle wouldn't want that, would he? What would we do if we both like each other back? Jeez overthinking would be my college major if it was a thing, I wonder if-

"Hey Stan, you think this suit looks good on me?"

"Holy shit dude... You look, you look grea-"

"Stan you good? You look like you're about to throw up, wait, BECAUSE YOU ARE. DUDE THE BATHROOM IS TO YOUR LEFT. GET YOUR ASS IN THERE"

After I finished doing....yeah in the bathroom, but Kyle... holy shit. I've never blushed so hard before. I think I was gonna throw up a river if I kept looking. You know what? I'm done trying to deny myself and change the subject. I have the biggest fattest crush on Kyle. I can't even begin with him. Now how am I gonna go out there without throwing up, and possibly get kicked out of the store. How do I describe Kyle, he's like Mary Jane but male version. I've been thinking of Spider-Man way too much lately. But main point is, if I spit it out to him, I'm gonna be throwing up all the time. I'll just tell him when it's prom, it's tomorrow anyways! Then a day of resting, then graduation!

"Stan are you ok? You've been in this bathroom for 13 minutes."

"Oh yeah I'm good! Did you pay yet?"

"No... because you're in the bathroom, and to save time we should go at the same time."

"Right right, just go there first and I'll be there"

After paying for our stuff, we went home and I was gonna go put the LED lights on my bed. "Dude I'm so tired" Kyle said while slacking back in his seat. "Well maybe if your drank more than milk for breakfast you wouldn't be" I knew a small breakfast like that for Kyle wasn't enough for him, and of course when we got into our room he flopped onto the bed.

I was putting all the LED lights over my bed, Jeez I'm in love right now. I went to get rid of all the "W" stuff I have in my bottom bunk, and replaced it with albums, Polaroids, and things that remind me of Kyle. I looked down at the plush Wendy gave me, and the plush Kyle gave me. As I was about to put the Wendy plush in the box, something stopped me. I just didn't want to get rid of it, did a part of me still want Wendy? Did I still want to have Wendy with me? I didn't wanna overthink it, so I just placed it it on my bed next to my Kyle and the plush that was supposed to resemble me. I opened my laptop and decided to watch some dorm ideas for when we move out. There's gonna be alot of packing after prom.

visual ↘️