I'm sorry Kyle.

(NOT MY ART⬆️⬆️⬆️)
Stan POV

I saw Kyle walk away, I looked at the alcohol in my hand. I feel guilty now. He only wanted the best for me. I felt bad and went outside to breathe quickly.

" I'm sorry Kyle.."

I went back inside to find Kyle, but before I did that, I threw away the bottle. I had to fix things with me and Kyle. Just as I walked in I asked the others where Kyle was.

Stan, Craig, Tolkien

"Hey guys, do y'all know where Kyle went?"

"Oh, Kyle? I saw him go near the food and drinks table."

"Stan, didn't you just have a bottle? Where did it go?"

"I'm trying to quit drinking for Kyle..."

"That's something you don't hear every day! DOUBT THAT'S EVER GONNA HAPPEN."

I started getting pissed off until my eyes locked on Kyle across the room on the floor. Luckily he wasn't on the dance floor. I ran over and picked him up. "Kyle?? ARE YOU OK? Why are you so drunk??" I felt so bad because Kyle was very, VERY against drinking. Now I think Kyle only did it because of me. What the fuck is wrong with me... Why would I hurt my best friend like that?

"Stan~ has anyone told you how good you look without your hat?? I could play with your hair every day!"

I looked at Kyle with shock. Did he mean that? "Kyle you're just drunk," I told him.

"Stann I love you so much! You're the best person I've ever met..!"

Now what the hell is wrong with dude, I'M NOT GAY. At least I think so... Kyle gave me a feeling of joy though. Before I could continue my thoughts, I got pulled into a kiss. THE KYLE BROFLOVSKI. JUST KISSED ME? I was hesitant but kissed back.

WAIT A MINUTE. HE'S DRUNK?! WHAT HAPPENS HE DIDN'T MEAN IT. I pushed him away.

"Stanleyyy cmon I was starting to enjoy it!"

That's enough Kyle, let's go home...

I'm so fucking sorry Kyle.

(Author note ⬇️)(NOT MY ART)

(Author note ⬇️)
(NOT MY ART)

339 Words