Yeah I'm jealous

( NOT MY ART⬆️⬆️)
Kyle POV

It took me a whole month to heal up and get back to normal, Stan complained how half of our summer is gone because I suck at driving. Obviously he was joking because if he wasn't I would've attacked him and beat the shit out of him.

Setting the furniture and picking where to put it was a lot stressful than I thought, I feel like my hands went numb, while I was unpacking our stuff I felt a hand hug me around the waist, Stan!

(Kyle, Stan)

"What am I gonna do without you when you go to school?"

Dang I didn't think of that, I mean he could do anything he wants, not like he's gonna gonna be late to class.

"Uh maybe like I don't know, watch a movie or sum. What all the marvel movies in plot order"

"Boring, I already skipped to like Spider-Man Homecoming and stuff."

"What the hell is wrong with you, not you skipping all the way from that to this. Weirdo"

"You really can't stand that I'm a weirdo huh."

"Hmm... what was your first clue?"

"Rude."

With that I walked away unpacking more stuff, Stan went to go and make food. I finished doing my top bunk and I went down to do Stan's, I opened the box and saw the plush I gave him, and Wendy's... Why would Stan still wanna keep it? It's not like he's still in love with her... right? I'm just overthinking... I hope so at least. I placed it on the bed but a little far from me and Stan's plush. Am I really jealous over plushies? Nah, I think I'm just feeling a little like uh, um...

Yeah I'm jealous

I mean cmon I've been compared to Wendy all throughout school life, some people even say I'm exactly like Wendy, but less smarter and some more stuff. I mean I would date Wendy, IF SHE WAS A GUY.

I'm just overthinking, shouldn't be that much. I've got more things to worry about, besides she's with Bebe now. I got nothing to worry about.

"HEY KYLE THE PANCAKES ARE FINISHED"

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET A MEGAPHONE?"

(Not my uh... editing?)

STAN HAS BIG W RIZZ FRFRFR

377 words