Dumbass... Literally

(NOT MY ART⬆️⬆️⬆️)
Stan POV

Jeez dude, it's been 3 weeks right now, and Kyle still isn't awake. We missed graduation, I'm almost already healthy, but lowkey it feels so empty without Kyle. Its upsetting... I was sitting on the couch, everything was already moved into our dorm, so all we neededd to do was thing of the placement we want all of our stuff to be. I got a call from a unknown number, "Hello?" I answered, "Hello, is this Stan Marsh? If so, I would like to Inform a patient named Kyle Brofloski is appearing to be awake from a Coma and wishes to see you."

Kyle?? He wants to see me? "Thank you for informing me, I'll be on my way immendily"

(Stan, Kyle)

With that I popped on my shoes and started the car, heh... I started speeding, but its ok because anything to see Kyle! I parked the car and ran inside the hospital, I immendily ran up the stairs, fuck the elevarotr. I ran up to Kyle's room almost breaking the door open, "Stan?" "HEY DUDE!!"

I jumped on Kyle almost being the reason he was gonna go into a coma again, "JEEZ DUDE, you're gonna kill me"

"I missed you so much you have no idea!"

"Aww you missed me that much?"

"I'm surpised you didn't forget who I am."

"I would kill myself if I did."

"You wouldn't even know who I am, why would you do that"

"Yeah I just realized what I said the moment I said it."

"Dumbass... Literally"

'Says the one who isn't even going to collage"

"Fuck yo-"

"You're mom!"

"Kyle shut up."

"ha no"

"Shut your bitch ass up and get more rest, the moment you're healthy again we're zooming off to our new dorm to set things."

"Alright alright, aw you're waiting for me to get better because you know I have better taste in furniture placement!"

*Stan exits the hospital room like a kid that didn't get icecream money*

(NOT MY ART)

At this point I'll just let y'all know when I put my art into the chapters. BC IM LOOSING MOTIVATION TO PUT VISUALS, but it's for y'all so I'll do it‼️‼️

366 words