Broken Trust

Everyone in the group of Izuku and his friends has been dating each other but the thing is the girls knew about it and planning on exposing that one girl who told the girls to keep quiet. That one girl is Camie she is dating Katsuki but decided to cheat on him with another guy. Right now Momo thought of the idea to play put a finger down (most of you guys know how to play if you don't.....don't worry it's not the end of the world I haven't played it either) so far everyone sat down with their respective lover fitting comfortably into their man body cuddled up into their body (the best way I can put it).

Momo:*cuddled into Izuku body comfortable* ok guys just like I told the girls we are gonna play a finger down.

Izuku:*enjoying Momo cuddling* how many are we doing exactly not that I mind at all?

Momo: we are only doing 4 is all this should be easy tbh even for Denki.

Denki: HEYYYY!!!!

Kyoka: I mean she's not wrong so don't worry.

Denki:*pouts*

As everyone has 4 fingers up including Denki who seems to prove Momo right for the first time as he tries it out and got it right. So far everyone got 3 fingers down as the first one was easy with if you were taken which everyone got a finger down and the other 2 was just stupid just to laugh as now Momo gotten serious where most of the girls knew what was happening.

Momo: now put a finger down when your fucking cheating and want the girls to not say a damn word about it just to make her soon to be ex man fell more bad about it.

As the guys were confused on what she meant as each of the guys look at their girl as Izuku saw that his was the most serious about it since she was the first to know about it.

Izuku: Mo-Chan what do you mean by that I'm kinda confused?

Momo: remember when we had a date and you thought you saw someone that you couldn't put your finger on at the fast food restaurant at Sonics I believe.

Izuku: oh yea I remember who was that anyways I still don't know who that was?

As she used her hand to draw his attention to Camie who was sweating bullets as Katsuki was still confused about the whole thing.

Camie:w-what do you by that Yaoyorozu I did nothing wrong.

As Momo showed the picture of her with another who seemed like they turned around and it was the same day that Momo brought up to Izuku as he clearly see her face as his eyes wide eyed and soon looked up at his bro as he started looking like he was about to lose his shit.

Katsuki: ponytail you better not be fucking lying to me.

Momo: then let me send  it to everyone and you'll see that I'm not lying and I can give you more details about it due to her trying to hide it.

Katsuki: go ahead and send it.

As Momo send the picture and video of Camie with her saying that she wanted Momo and the girls to keep it hidden so that Katsuki wouldn't know about it as everyone even thought the girls know about this ti begin with and soon Katsuki was broken that Camie got someone who looked like a mere ogre was her other lover.

Izuku: come to think of it a few weeks back Katsuki you said that you were auntie Mitsuki right due to her birthday right?

Katsuki: y-yea why are you asking?

Izuku: didn't she also tell you she was in her period that same damn day?

Katsuki: yea what the fuck are you asking you damn nerd?

Izuku: I heard her multiple moans coming from her room and I only believe that me and Momo was there and that we couldn't sleep.

Momo: come to think of it I saw something green as well I didn't even try to comply with it as well so I left and used the bathroom which none of them heard which I'm glad and saw that she's getting gang banged as well.

Katsuki: ok ok so you  fucked some ogres then Camie tell me?

Camie: ok yes I did you couldn't satisfy me so yea I brought them here and have them fuck me.

After her confession everyone looked at her stupid.

Everyone:.................

Ochako: your sick you know that right

Camie: no I'm not sick

Momo: so why cheat then?

Camie: because he couldn't satisfy or even have sex with me.

Shoto: well now we know that you have aids and STDS who wouldn't duck your hoe ass.

Camie: I am not a ho-

As her phone ding as Katsuki quickly took it before she did as she totally forgot about Katsuki knowing her password. After he got in he saw a text message from a guy who sent a duck picture to her as he saw the previous that she sent a naked picture of her to the guy and the way it seems she was gonna meet up with the guy after the game.

Katsuki: I shouldn't have trusted you you are nothing but a whore I'm glad I don't stick my dick in you. We are over

Everyone(-Camie and Katsuki): THANK GOD

Katsuki: what do you mean Thank God

Izuku: well we didn't want you to think that we are hating but we didn't trust Camie to begin with and with everything we just found she proved that she wasn't the one for you.

Katsuki: then who is?

Mina: Himiko toga

Katsuki: oh vampire teeth......... WHY THE FUCK YOU GUYS HAVENT TOLD ME I WOULDVE DEFINITELY GONE FOR HER.

Ejiro: how would you feel if we want you to date her still?

Katsuki: IF IT GETS ME AWAY FROM THIS HOE THEN SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.

Camie: really you gonna leave me for a blood freak I'm better then her.

Mina: girl your lying go in somewhere before our precious creati

Izuku: *being petty* Mina get it right she's my precious creati no one else gets ti call her that now get it right before you get hurt.

Mina: *hands up* sorry Midoriya didn't know you would get offended by that but back to what I was saying before our creati resident hurt you more ways then 1 and trust me she became more ruthless than a day.

Soon after that they all graduated of course Katsuki got away from Camie and put a restraining order on her along with the others as she tried taking their man away from them. Soon after a little while Camie started selling her body to other guys as she was trapped with a child as the guy ran away from the responsibility of raising the child. The couple that didn't cheat married their boyfriends and had a wonderful life together and had children together and soon their whole life from there gotten better even for Katsuki and Toga.

That's the end of this oneshot