If Izuku became truthful

So far Izuku has been constantly bullied by Izumi and her friends luckily for him both All might and Inko been noticing him with scars as they helped him out as they been training him. They witnessed them bullied Izuku but was told not to say anything by Izuku himself. Soon the Izuku no one knows is coming out right now everyone is constantly bullying him or so they thought until Izuku used his quirk to flick a good amount of people back with his finger.

 Soon the Izuku no one knows is coming out right now everyone is constantly bullying him or so they thought until Izuku used his quirk to flick a good amount of people back with his finger

As everyone was scared of what Izuku just did as Katsuki got mad and was about to explode him for fighting back until he was held in place.

Izuku:*using telekinesis* I'm about tired of you guys shit I'm tired of pretending to be weak.

Izumi: w-what??

Izuku: you heard me I'm tired of being weak of anything your weak along with you dumbass and ugly friends actually pretty much everyone here in this school.

Teacher: Izuku let go Katsuki or else?

Izuku: or else what you'll tell my parents that I'm defending myself from the likes of these so called bastards that you allow to bully me.

Teacher: yes now let him go or they will be called.

Izuku: ok go ahead then

Teacher:w-what

Izuku: you heard me call them

As he launched Katsuki into a group of students making them bowling pins.

Izuku: go ahead call them but just know if you call them I will tell them everything that has happened over the years and that you literally allowed it along with the principal.

As Izuku caught his so what teachers bluff and such they decided to go with it to see that he's bluffing himself. Soon All might and Inko came with a few pro hero's is Detective Nasoma which was gonna be a huge downside to Aldera. Soon they asked why was they called and the teachers all ganged up saying that Izuku hurt his classmates as they soon heard Nasoma spoke up.

Nasoma: that's a lie

Principle: h-huh

Nasoma: you all lied saying that Izuku hurt them right tell us the truth.

As they are now sweating bullets that they are in shit creed due to not seeing how dumb it was to follow threw. As Inko told Izuku to come forward as they are now sweating bullets because they knew very well that everything Izuku said before will come out as the truth. As Izuku told every truth known to man as everyone see that they fucked up big time as Nezu who appeared out of no where spoke up.

Nezu: so here's what we are gonna do everyone here is blacklisted except for Izuku Yagi due to you guys being shitty people and being a quirkiest asshole.

Katsumi: if you do that we are gonna be villains.

Izuku: tell us something we don't know hoe.

Katsuki: call my sister a hoe again watch gonna happen to you you damn Deku.

Izuku: oh please enlighten me what are you gonna do use your quirk on me like you always did before today huh. Trust me you ain't shit compare to me you know it's crazy that you think that I was quirkless.

Shoka: you are thought what are you talking about?

Izuku: did you not just see me use 2 different quirks a moment ago or is it that the scar you have blinded both of your eyes.

Shoto: that's uncalled for

Izuku: just like you I must say like brother like sister word goes out one ear and out the other what you guys did is uncalled but do you guys get punished? No so what makes you think what I said is uncalled for.

Katsumi: we only did it to protect you.

Izuku: protect me my ass bitch your worst then the rest of these dumbasses.

Izumi: what do you mean by that bro-

Izuku: call me that if you want to you also a hoe as well Katsuki tell me are you and Icy Thot here  bros before hoes.

Katsuki: w-what do you mean by that?

Izumi: D- Izuku don't tell him

Izuku: shut up bitch you have no right to tell me what to do and what I mean by that is that my so called bitch of a sister Izumi is cheating on you with multiple guys including this icy hot fucker we all call shoto.

Inko: I can back that up she did cheat on you with more then 18 guys as they paid me Izuku and All might to keep quiet.

Izuku: by the way Katsumi the day you cheated on me was like Christmas to me.

Katsumi:*verge of crying* why you saying that?

Izuku: bitch who wants to date you ugly ass and besides I felt bad if I said no before I saw nothing in you to begin with if anything I'm glad you cheated on me on your own free will.

As she soon cried that he didn't care one bit about her and was broken when he said that he was glad that she cheated on him due to him having a crush with a girl from another school which he's dating currently. After the whole ordeal happened the school got shut down for child neglect,child endangerment and much more they were even caught with embezzlement from the other schools as well which was one of the main cost of them shutting down.

Izumi was sent to a military school as that broke her entirely. With the others they were sent to the same place as Izumi but they were separated from each other as they saw that life is not all about quirks as they didn't want to be hero's anymore. With Izuku the girl he was dating was both Momo and Kyoka of course Kyoka came to him confessing due to them liking a lot the same type of music with Momo she loved how much of a gentleman he was and she couldn't help the fact of loving him as they both agreed to share him. Of course they heard about Izuku's past as they want him to forget about them and just focused on their future as he didn't mind that at all.

8 years later all 3 Izuku Momo and Kyoka got married and have children as they also became hero's with both of the women retiring due to having children after becoming hero's.

That's the end of this chapter