Betrayed King Izuku x Pregant Momo

Right now in a dungeon full of people who are trying to get out of it due to their own foolishness. Their foolishness was betraying a person who didn't deserve such disgrace of hurting a women who played damsel in distress who actually planned to get the person who was nothing but the sweetest and kindest person. It's been a full year since they betrayed him as they all sat there not doing anything at all.

Hisashi: damnit why did i fall for this bitch lies.

Inko: honey calm down there has to be a way.

Hisashi: calm down do you not know what we did a year ago.

Flashback to a year ago

So far everyone has gathered up due to Malty falsely claiming that Izuku touched her.

Hisashi: *Angry* DO YIU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DONE I DIDNT RAISE YOH TO TOUCH YOUR OWN FIANCÉ WUTHOUT HER CONSENT.

Izuku: I never touched her she is lying to you all.

Hisashi:*Angry* DONT TALK BACK YOU DAMN COWARD YOU WILL BE BANISHED FROM THIS KINGDOM YOH WILL BEVER STEP FOOT HERE EVER AGAIN IF SO YOUR HEAD WILL BE CHOPPED OFF. GUARDS TAKE HOM AWAH AND OUT OF MY KINGDOM I DONT NEED A MOLESTER IN MY KINGDOM.

Soon the Guards took Izuku away and dragged him as everyone started throwing garbage at him booing him. Soon he was thrown out completely into the forest as the gates closed shut as Izuku see that he was never to be let in again.

Flashback ends

Inko: I know I regret not doing anything

Tenya: don't worry your highness we will get Prince Izuku back

Hisashi: (I raised him and I didn't had no suspicions that he was telling the truth and yet I just threw him out like he was nothing what type of person am I to not believe my flesh and blood)

Flashback

Right now Hisashi and Inko were having a stroll until they heard Malty talking to a person as they listen closer.

Malty:*laughs* I can't believe that his parents were so stupid to believe me and to think that they were smarter then this I'm so glad that they got him out of here too bad that they didn't kill him.

As they looked to see Shoto there talking to her as they see that they both kissed and next thing they heard a clap from Malty as the Gaurds came and cuffed both Hisashi and Inko.

Hisashi: w-what's the meaning of this

Malty: isn't it obvious you're going to the dungeon along with the rest of your filthy creatures who work for you.....you really think that I didn't have anything planned from the start. Im the Queen now and there's nothing you can do about it....it was too easy to trick you into believing that he did it and no one will know what I've done not even you filthy creatures.

As they were taking to the dungeon as both felty like fools completely as they soon were taken to the dungeon.

End of flashback

As they were there for a while until they hear anguish coming from upstairs as everyone looked at the door to the stairwell as they see guards from another nation came down and took out the guards  that was guarding the dungeon. After that they were asking questions on who they were and all that as the guards stayed quiet as they made it to the throne room.

As they made it to the throne room they see someone who look similar as they see a women who is pregnant and a 1 year old little girl.

Imagine both are in their royal uniform

Izuku: so is everything set

Guard: yes your highness even your former parents right here.

As Izuku with his little girl named Mizuku in his arm.

Izuku: so you been in the dungeon for a whole year......

After he said that he just looked at Mirellia who nodded.

Izuku: luckily for you I will return your kingdom to you personally because this land belongs to you personally and due to that bad women who did us wrong it's the least I can do for you true you.

Inko:b-but

Izuku: sorry but I cannot rule this kingdom knowing that I rule another kingdom but I know a person who is my successor.

Hisashi: and who will that be who

As Izuku brought one of his best friend who is Katsumi Bakugo who is engaged with Ejiro came as both after being signaled to come.

Izuku: I may bring back the peace to this land but me being here after a year after what you did made it a nightmare for me good day.

As he left with his wife and child as Mizuku cutely waved at them as most smiled and waved back at her.

That's the end of this one shot