Nightmare

In a nice beautiful home where it can be seen as a villa a man that could be seen with his wife who's pregnant with his child. Right now they are sleeping peacefully until a certain point where the husband is having a nightmare.

His nightmare he is having is where his wife is cheating on him and that the kid that she have came out to be his and that both of them have ruined his villa and his company that he had built up. After everything he he been threw to cap it all off he was killed off by his wife lover soon he woke up breathing heavily as he felt himself sweating as his wife soon woke up as well from her husband breathing heavily.

Momo: baby you ok?

A women named Momo Midoriya who is Izukus wife was worried about him now after he got up from the bed as he went into the bathroom. Soon she followed him there after she asked him if he was fine.

Izuku: *sighs* yeah I am just had a nightmare is all.

Momo: mind telling me what the dream is about?

Izuku told her about the nightmare that happened as she caresses his face and his hair as he laid her lap.

Momo: oh Izu I will never cheat on you and kill you if you die my whole life is meaningless.

Izuku: I know mines is the same thing my whole life will be meaningless if something happens to you.

Momo: let's go back to sleep your expecting a meeting tomorrow ok.

Izuku: hai

Soon they went back to bed as Izuku cuddled Momo a little tightly as she cuddled him fitting her into his body perfectly and soon they went back ti sleep peacefully. Soon the next day came they both gotten ready for a meeting that Momo spoke of last night as they made it to the company meeting as the person that Izuku had a nightmare with came. The meeting went smoothly as the person who was in Izuku nightmare tried to get Momo to be his and have her kill the child.

Katsuki: come on let go of the useless nerd he's nothing compare to me.

Momo: for the last time no he's better then you in every way possible and besides what have you done to think that your better than him anyways.

Katsuki: because I can show you and the rest of this useless company that I'm bet-

As he didn't finish his sentence as there's a gun being pointed at the back of his head which made him stop talking.

Izuku: if a women says no take it and leave with it you damn dog.

Katsuki: and why should I do tha-

*Click*

After the click sound he finally realized that he's on shit creek if he doesn't listen to him.

Izuku: now I'll say this again and make sure you get it threw your thick skull of yours when she says no take it and leave it but I don't think your gonna listen to that and I'm gonna give you 2 options 1. I kill you where you stand and no one is gonna care for your death or 2. You walk away and get fired because right now your no longer welcome to my company after this stunt you pulled just prove that your not welcomed here.

As Momo walks from the now fired Katsuki Bakugo who is on raged that he didn't get what he wanted as he just walks away ready to talk down on Izuku and his company. A few months later Katsuki talked shit about Izuku and his company about how they did him wrong and how no one cares for him and that Izuku brought their attention with money. Of course Izuku sued him for defamation and he decided to take his Mafia pride to the next level. After Katsuki lost all of his money and lost his home he was wondering around until he stumbled upon Izuku. Soon after his encounter with him he end up getting killed by Izuku due to him defaming him and his company and such Katsuki was no more. Months after that Momo gave birth to a healthy baby girl as they named her Izumi soon a few months after that they adopted a little girl name Eri as they became the perfect family in the future.

That's the end of this oneshot