Momos secret

Momo has a secret that no one knows about but the thing is she doesn't have enough viewers as she barely has none until she had one viewer. She was confused on how she got one viewer and the one thing she hoped for was that it wasn't any of her classmates but what she failed to realize is that it was one of her classmates and that one classmate was Izuku Midoriya.

With Izuku he couldn't help himself due to his puberty flaring off. Thing is he was looking for ways to help himself satisfy his needs and such he thought of going to an onlyfans account. What he didn't expect was one of his female classmate to be on there and his female classmate was Momo Yaoyorozu. When he saw her he never thought that he would see her fully naked and to make matters worst he was the only one to see it as he thought of just going to her room and talk to her about it and with his hope.... His hope is that Momo is able to allow him to do it if she didn't mind at all.

Later that night he went to her room where every was asleep as he gently knocks on her door which kinda startle her of doing another photo and such she covered herself up and answered the door.

Momo: Y-yes Midoriya

Izuku:h-hey Yaomomo I wanted to talk to you about something if your ok with it.

Momo: yeah come in

As he did come in Momo started to think about what he has to say and such they both say in her bed.

Momo: what you wanted to talk about?

Izuku: well um do you have an app where you can show yourself to others?

Momo:w-what do you mean by that?

As he showed her a picture of her being naked as she wide eyed to the fact that Izuku was the only person who saw it. Izuku explained that his puberty hit and she was the first that he saw. For this Momo had the brightest idea of taking of what she should be heating is his first but she wasn't sure.

Momo: um question are you a virgin?

Izuku:y-y-yes I am I never had sex before.

Momo: me either I'll tell you this I can be your first while you can be mine as we both become a thing first.

As Momo heart was pounding due to telling her crush since the beginning of their first year as she is expecting him to say no but she heard the unexpected.

Izuku: do you really like me like that?

Momo: *points fingers together*well other then you seeing my body I actually do the reason why is because your bit like most guys and that you mostly take responsibility s-so yea.

Izuku: o-ok then I don't mind at all.

Momo: make sure you pull out when your about to cum ok?

Izuku: ok and before we do can you um?

Momo: can I what?

Izuku: delete your only fans account since we are now dating?

Momo: yea I don't mind as long as you take the app you have away.

Izuku: that does make sense consider it done.

Momo: good

Soon their puberty took over as they started making love with each other. Izuku was actually big enough to satisfy Momo as it keep pounding her womb as she live every single moment Izuku have her. With Izuku after friend was inside of her he felt how tight she was as his body grew affectionate to hers and such he made it know to Momo and her body that they belong to him as they soon made their first love together special.

Soon after as promised Izuku took responsibility of Momo as they became a couple. They both learned a lot of each other as their relationship grew stronger as such everyone heard about the 2 dating. They both showed each other to their parents as their parents accepted them as lovers. Now they are in their third year and right now they both are in the shower as they are making love as it actually gotten real heated.