Perfect harmony (3 of 3)

Izuku Midoriya the child of a man and women who could do no wrong in life with a twin sister. Both Izuku and Izumi are considered the best of siblings as no one can prove that they did anything wrong in their life until one day their family company went bankrupt. Both of their lovers Shoka and Shoto dumped them even admitted that they were cheating on the 2 with the Bakugo twins as they both see the 4 of them as no longer friends nor best friends they see them as swore strangers.

Years later after the Midoriyas bankruptcy bith Izuku and Izumi did their own thing that brought the company back into its former glory bringing it back to having more products and people who was once their customers came back as they were happy that their favorite company that they been spending in came back. So far during the time period both Izuku and Izumi moved on from their past lovers who they thought they were gonna spend time together for the rest of their life both of them are dating the Yaoyorozu Twins who helped them in their time of need to bring back their company. Soon after the Midoriya company came back they started getting married and so far they are having children as both Momo and Izumi are a few months pregnant during the time both Izuku and Momo have adopted a little girl name Eri due to her parents passing away due to illness. After both Midoriya and Yaoyorozu company combined and became the richest family and company known to the world soon a pair of Icy-hot twins came back after hearing that their exes are richer then them.

Right now Shoto saw Izumi who have a big stomach which seems to be 7 months in as he gotten jealous of the fact that she gotten pregnant from another guy as he marched over to her jealously.

Shoto: Izumi what is the meaning of this why are you pregnant I don't recall having sex with you.

Izumi: you right I don't recall either but sir you have no right to call me by my first name it's Yaoyorozu to you.

Shoto: Yaoyorozu your cheating on me with that damn nobody!!!???

Izumi: for one we are not dating you and your twin made it clear when my family went bankrupt you cheated on me with a barking bitch who is no morales as a women be 2 yes I am dating Micheal Yaoyorozu unlike you he helped me when I was in my time of need and so after I got back on my feet I married him and now having a child and speaking of which here he is.

As he came as he softly grabs his wife hand as she completes the process of grabbing his hand back in a loving way making Shoto jealous of him.

Shoto: GET YOU HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE.

Micheal: shut up child how can you sit here and say that she's your wife but abandon her when she needed your help.

Shoto: you don't understand jackass

Micheal: look sir if your poor just say that if not move along let's go Izumi you need to sit down.

Izumi: hai

Just as Shoto was about to attack and he did a shield has appeared and stopped his attack as he was shocked as to why he didn't hurt them.

Micheal: by the way of you didn't know their quirk is dragon scale and that involves having a shield for their entire family even if their alone.

Soon they left making him enrage that he doesn't have Izumi as his little bitch. Right now with Izuku he's on his date with his pregnant Wife who they both are enjoying life together until a Icy-bitch came along.

Shoka: Izu I'm back for you!!

Izuku: who's Izu?

Momo: Zuzu do you know who she is?

Izuku: no I don't actually know her who are you miss and why are you here?

Shoka: because your rich again and I'm here for you to show me off like you always did.

As Izuku and Momo looked at each other and nodded as they walk away as Shoka tried to use her fire side but soon a shield has appeared as she tried her best to keep fighting for "her Izu" affection but failed as she got arrested by hero's and cops due to attempting to kill the famous couple in Japan. Soon Shoka went insane that she didn't have what she wanted. The 2 reasons why the twins were trying to get back with the Midoriya twins and became delusional was because 1 they both got cheated on by the Bakugo twins and 2 they were rich again just ti be seen again in life and finally their family started to become bankrupt as they had nothing left to have or give to anyone.

Soon after the twins were no longer the married couple had their children and continued having the perfect harmony together. As they live their life feel with pride and joy with nothing to lose as they grew old.

That's the end of Perfect Harmony of 3 parts thanks for reading.