Perfect harmony (Part 2 of 3)

Now this story is gonna be the same as the 1st one but it's gonna be a little different the ship is the same.

Izuku Todoroki the son of both Enji and Rei Todoroki and twin of Shoto Todoroki and one of the youngest of the Todoroki siblings. After the quirk doctor Izuku had a stronger quirk of Shoto but Shoto don't like the fact that Izuku was better then him in quirk wise. As they grew older Shoto became a brat as he always wanted the attention of Rei as she always pays attention to Izuku more then Shoto. Due to Shoto jealousy he has been noticing that Izuku has a girl as he decided to take her away from him which he found out she was easy to get and that she was a hoe. Soon after he was done with the girl he kicked her to the curb as he left her crying. Soon Shoto noticed that he was dating another girl as he found her easy to get but this time he thought of doing a arrange marriage with the help of Endeavor the girl that Shoto saw was Saiko. When he saw that Saiko was alone he managed to convince her that he'll give her what she really need after she heard that she quickly left Izuku for Shoto.

When Izuku saw that at first he was furious but soon he got over it due to figuring out a deep secret that neither him nor Endeavor know about only him Rei and his siblings knew. The reason behind to why they never told the 2 about it is because they never listened to them so they all agreed that their shut out of luck. When the time came Shoto came in grinning like a madman as he triumphantly walked to Izuku and spoke up while the family is there along with Endeavorz

Shoto:*confident* well look who we have here it's Izuku Deku Todoroki how does it feel that I took your precious girlfriend away from you? Not so tuff when they crawl to me like little bitches huh who see me as an awesome brother huh?

As Izuku looks at his older brothers and at both his mother and older sister and finally looking at a smirking Endeavor the family laughed at him as bith were confused as to why they are laughing at them.

Shoto: WHATS SO FUNNY WHY ARE YOU GIYS LAUGHING YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD THAT THIS LOSER GOT HIS GIRLFRIEND TAKEN AWAY.

Izuku:*gets done laughing* oh little brother if we have to be honest with you.....you did me a favor in marrying her I'm not dating her rival Momo Yaoyorozu.

Shoto:w-what do you mean by that?

Izuku: well for starters Saiko has been seeing other men behind my back and plus after hearing that dear old dad is the #1 hero now she's been after my money this whole time.

Shoto:*still oblivious* your lying your only saying that because I took her away from you.

Rei: I hate to break it to you son but he's not lying after all we (talking about Izuku,Touya,Fuyumi, and Natsuo) have checked into her and it appears that she's is apart of the Yakuza as well.

Fuyumi: turns out back in her middle school days she fight guys and girls alike also she beats down boys who think they can use her.

Touya: and yet you married her

Natsuo: that's hilarious and guess what you can't even stop the marriage either since it's a disgrace in this family like dad said.

As both Endeavor and Shoto are now on shit creed due to not knowing who she really was as Izuku thanked Shoto for taking her off of his hands.

Izuku: by the way brother before you get to steal girls make sure you know their past first before jumping the ship because this time

As Izuku puts his hand on his shoulder tightly squeezing making him yelp in pain due to the black fire which made Endeavor see that Izuku had  the better quirk then shoto as Shoto was crying like a little bitch that Izuku is fighting back which he never thought he'll do to him due to getting away with everything in Endeavors eyes.

Izuku: know your worth because while you been with dear old dirtbag I've been training my black fire and ice something that you'll never reach in a lifetime little brother your nothing compare to me even with the help of dear old dirtbag.

Endeavor: wait son let me trim you in that quirk and marry Yaoyorozu and give us powerful babiesZ

Izuku: why would I listen to a piece of trash like you........ you better be glad that I'm not killing you and my former little brother right now because right now if my sweet mother didn't tell me not to you would be yesterdays news a long time ago and thing is I wouldn't care if they called me a villain and at least I would do something that AFO couldn't to All might if I ever met him.

During the time All might paid more attention to Shoto then Izuku since All might believe he could be a hero with 2 quirks which he didn't know that Izuku also has 2 quirks but stronger then both Endeavor and Shoto together.

Endeavor: you wouldn't dare hurt me I'm your father boy.

Izuku: Father? When was the last time you were a father to either me or my older siblings when was the last time you spent time with the rest of your children huh?

As Endeavor stayed silent due to Izuku being right on his parenting skills soon Rei slid over the divorce papers with a envelope.

Endeavor: what's this why are you sliding this over to me you know this is a disgrace.

Rei: yea for no apparent reason to get a divorce don't get me wrong but that envelope is why I want a divorce and if you do anything to this evidence I'll release copies of what you done to the public if you go ahead and sign it I'll get custody of Touya, Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Izuku you van keep that little spoil little brat with you since you think he's soooo amazing to you since you failed to realize that both of our twin sons have the same quirk but with Izuku stronger here I thought that Izuku would be spoiled by you but to my surprise you choose shoto as Izuku gets humble.

As she got up and left with the ones she wanted as Endeavor sat there broken of the whole occur that has happened to him. Shoto in the other hand has finally broken as he couldn't beat his own twin brother at anything as he didn't make Izuku sad at all including from the first girl that he gotten pregnant after tossing them out. Now he got himself in a place where he can't turn back as he felt like Izuku trapped him into it but instead he did it to himself as he now try to find his way out but couldn't due to Saiko wanting more from him. As he spent out the rest of his days with her as he couldn't even get out of the marriage as her family totally agreed to Endeavors statement to divorce is a disgrace as they completely understand that if Shoto divorce Saiko for no reason he's a disgrace and should be punished immediately.

After everyone hearing the Endeavor did shady shit over the years including cheating and arranging a marriage with the Yakuza his rank as a hero plummeted so deep that he quick being a hero all together as everyone threw trash at him. With Shoto he became Saikos bitch where she actually wore the pants of the relationship and but plugs him which turned him into a homosexual person as he always tell her that "he'll be a good boy to her" as she enjoys it every time she she gave it to him. With Izuku and the rest of the family they had an easy life where Rei actually lived in a beautiful place where she can see the ocean from her home as she actually have a beach where she can go there any time she wants with her family. Right now Rei has 4 grandchildren 2 from Izuku and 2 from Touya bith Natsuo and Fuyumi is in the dating phase and is in track to having a wedding soon.

With Izuku he has a pair of twins with Momo as he proposed to her after graduating Ua and decaying AFO. All might was lucky that Izuku had a soft spot for his mother's requests like he said before as All might apologize a million times over which Izulu finally accepted. With Momo after Izuku told her about his fucked up father and twin brother as she did was shook her head as she soon laughed at them as well the same way how the family did to them. Momo became a bit obsessed with Izuku as she wants nothing to be Izuku good little slut to him (you guys know what I mean when it comes to Izuku) as Izuku enjoys it since he has a loyal girl to stay by his side.

That's the end of Perfect Harmony (pt 2 of 3)