Perfect Harmony (1 of 3)

Izuku Bakugo the oldest son of the Bakugo family and twin of Katsuki Bakugo. Izuku Never had it easy with his family due to them always loving Katsuki when Katsuki saw that he has the pure advantage of his older twin brother he asked for everything he ever wanted from his parents. Anything Katsuki done he's been praised for it even with their quirks the crazy part is they both have the same quirk which is explosive. Both Mitsuki and Maseru see Katsuki quirk as hero like why they see Izuku quirk as villainous. In2 different types Katsuki was the trouble maker while Izuku wasn't. During the time Izuku stopped looking for his now former parent's attention due to negligence from them. When Izuku first had a girlfriend Katsuki snatched her up so quickly as both of his parents didn't care all they said was "it was bound  to happen anyways" it pissed  Izuku off that they still allowed Katsuki to do whatever he wanted and soon he calmed down as he didn't let it get to him. Soon when Izuku started dating Camie again Katsuki came again and took Camie away from him as Izuku tried keyword "tried" to tell them that Katsuki did it again and again they said "it's bound to happen".

After that Izuku had enough of his damn former family as he pack his stuff and left as they were happy about it but soon  they didn't know that hell was gonna catch up to them one day. After Izuku left home surprisingly his life was heading in the right direction where he did new things in life and soon when Izuku saw this beautiful thing that came in his life he was afraid what was to happen when he started his new life with her. Soon Izuku and the girl name Momo hit it off well and soon started dating and soon their dating blossomed into getting married. Izuku told Momo about his fucked up family as she heed what he said.

Izuku: I'm telling you this because I don't want you to think I'm over exaggerating but you know that-

????: DEKKKKUUUUUUUUU IS THAT YOU AND YOUR NEW GIRL LET ME GET HER YOU STUPID NERDDDDD

Izuku: speak of the devil there he is.

Momo: wait a minute this loud mouth fucker is your twin brother no wonder you 2 look alike.

Izuku: *sighs* yep my loud mouth twin.

Momo: I'm glad I'm dating you then him

Izuku: I know

Momo: I totally believe you

Katsuki: Deku give me your girl or else I'll tell mom

Izuku: no and leave me alone

Katsuki: what are you gonna do your weak compare to me.

As he saw that they both walked away as he compelled himself to them trying to attack him but Izuku counter it with an explosion of his own sending Katsuki back and hurting him completely

Izuku: and he's gonna tell like a little bitch he is to his so called Mom and Dad who always cared for him like usual.....that useless bastard.

Momo: you do know we can terminate the contract that the company your former family is doing and have them suffer because they need us as much as we need them.

Izuku: do that I want them to suffer

Momo: very well

As Momo called her dad to tell them to cancel the contract between them and the Bakugos due to her fiancé twin brother and that they want them to suffer. Soon her dad did and soon after they did not only his former family called him about Katsuki being hurt they were also calling due to their company relationship with the Yaoyorozu's contract has been terminated.

Maseru: THE HELL DID TOU DO NOT ONLY TO YOUR TWIN BROTHER BUT TO OUR COMPANY YOU DMAN BRAT.

Momo: see this is why I terminated the contract you treating your oldest son like shit for your youngest son cause of his fucking ego you see we wanted to come and see you guys but no all you fucking care about is that barking dog have fun knowing that the barking dog started all of this and I looked up his name and saw that he done a lot of fucking things over the years where your son here is literally record clean while that dog your talking about is nothing but a criminal.

As his former father was hurt to hear that the disgusted of the Yaoyorozu's heard that side of him as he realized he fucked up along with Mitsuki who heard everything from that end.

Mitsuki: w-wait it's not what you think it's just that this boy your with is-

Momo: a miracle child that you made the one who respects women unlike the hell spawn that barked orders and yell at people when things don't get his way tell me when was the last time you said I love you to Izuku huh?

They were quiet

Momo: when did you event take his side when that dog took 2 of his previous girlfriends that he impregnated due to his ignorance due ti also being jealous of his older twin brother and that 2 certain dumbass saying it was bound to happen due to allowing him to take them?

Once again they were silent

Momo: now shut the fuck up......you 2 are the worst parents ever how can you treat one of your sons like garbage while treating the other like a damn spoiled king it's either you treat them right or them treat them at all you 2 are a disgrace I hope that you learn from this shit and be better fucking parents in the next ducking life don't call my fiancé number no more if you do we will send the fucking cops on your asses along with that damn Pomeranian who thinks their the Shri and trust me I will expose all of you bitches if I want to.

Izuku: bye bitch.

As they hung up and soon after that phone call they never called again and much to them what they heard is that Mitsuki Maseru and Katsuki was in huge debt due to being expose by somebody else who was involved in Katsuki attacks as they heavily sired them for damages. The girls that Katsuki took gotten pregnant like Momo said as they wanted Katsuki to take responsibility for what he did as he left them with a child as they started to see that they were easy targets due to him being Izuku brother. They also sued them for not taking responsibility for what Katsuki did to them. The funny part about Katsuki he never took responsibility for what he has done as he blames everything in his twin brother as both Mitsuki and Maseru woke up to reality to see that they spoiled him to much ti the point that Katsuki went to prison for breaking and entering and grand theft auto and even killed a person that lead to multiple people wanting him to go to prison for life which he gotten.

Soon after waking up to reality they called Izuku to have him take responsibility and have Momo help them as they both denied it and send the cops to send them to jail if they have ever called. Soon after both Katsuki and his parents went to jail and prison their company finally went over with a lot of debt as most employees didn't like the 3 of them only loving Izuku and asked him to save them since they only respected him out of the group. Izuku looked at Momo who nodded and Izuku took over as everything that was put in Katsuki name was now put on Izuku. Izuku has banned his family for ever setting foot in his company as both Izuku and Momo combine their companies together and soon had a happy life together.

That's the end of this part 1 of 3 Perfect harmony