Momos harmony

Worst nightmare (Mamas boy)

Momo Yaoyorozu Todoroki (hate saying that) is married to Shoto Todoroki. The worst part about Momo being married to him is that he's a mamas boy deep down. What's crazy is that his mom Rei Todoroki doesn't want him to prioritizing her over his wife Momo but what's messed up is he told her this.

Shoto: I'm sorry mother but I have to why can't I prioritize you over her.

Rei: because she's your wife I don't want you to divorce her all because your attention is on me that's why I have your father.

Shoto: but mom

Rei: but nothing mister........go love your wife before she divorces you.

Shoto:NO!!!!

As Rei was taken aback in how he yelled at her as he spoke again.

Shoto: she's not my priority you are and besides I don't want to leave you alone ever your my mother and nothing will get between the both of us even if it was that whore of a wife I can't protect her forever.

Just as Rei expected she facepalm herself as she soon brought out the divorce papers for him as he looks at it as he looks back at her.

Rei: I'm sorry but if you can't see that your wife is more important than me then you go ahead and sign them she already signed it waiting for you to sign it.

Shoto: who's gonna be my maid and take care of me.

Smack

As everyone in the house heard Rei smack Shoto as they all came in and saw a hand print on Shotos face as they came to see the look on Reis face as they seen a pissed off look even Endeavor was afraid of and to make matters worse he's the current #1 hero.

Rei: *pissed* how dare you call your wife a maid she's not a maid she never was if I would've known that you would treat her like shit I wouldn't allow you to marry her now sign it bitch.

As Shoto was crying as the person he loved more then his own wife slapped him to the point where he signed it on her behalf as he wanted someone to do everything for him. Soon after he signed it as he cried Rei folded it up and soon have it to a person that was there but didn't say a word as she took it and smiled as she spoke.

 Soon after he signed it as he cried Rei folded it up and soon have it to a person that was there but didn't say a word as she took it and smiled as she spoke

Momo: thank you Mrs.Todoroki for this. I told you time and time again pay attention to me as your wife but now I had to go through drastic measures and to think your a mamas boy as well you literally prioritize her over me she literally had her husband which I need to remind you she doesn't need you to help her unless she really wants to and to think.