From hero to King pt1

Before I start this I remember this one person did this and it kinda hurt my pride as an izumomo so this is gonna be a little similar to what this person did and for the person I'm talking about I'm sorry that I've done this and take this from your story but I cannot help it

Ever since Izuku been in Ua his whole life has changed. Izuku gained the quirk of OFA and he's been training nonstop to perfect it. There is a time he stops his training for daily activities and even got himself a girlfriend which was Saiko Intelli. A certain dickless person didn't like the fact that he has someone such as Saiko herself. He made it his mission to frame him so he can get her himself thing is what he failed to realize is that everything is gonna bite him in the ass like a piranha when their hungry. During the time just as Izuku got back he got jumped by almost all of classmates.

Nezu: make sure that he rots in that prison for betraying us.

As the guards took Izuku away as they celebrated even Saiko. After Saiko saw that he betrayed her live and trust she dumped him right away claiming that she will be marrying Tenya Iida. As months past Izuku learned who was really behind it all he was furious but soon he let his anger go due to the King of London came and told him he'll give him a new life. As Izuku took the kings offer they both planned on his fake execution. As time pass Izuku is already in New England and has been taught how to rule and Izuku has gotten everything done on how to be a King but the thing is in order to be King by fully right he needed a Queen. During the time as Izuku got betrayed Momo was out of the country as she just so happen to be in New England due to her wanting to know her own family tree. Before Momo left her mother told her about how her family started out in New England and so she decided to take heed and decided to go see where her family was and mostly how popular or powerful they were even the wealthy as well. One day she heard about a new king that's was soon to come and wanted ti find out who was gonna be the new king the next thing has shocked her.

The person who shocked her the most was Izuku her former classmate that she doesn't know what happened yet. As both locked eyes as he walks over to her as she was confused on why he is here in New England.

Momo: Midoriya why are you here in New England were you suppose to be back in Japan with the others?

Izuku: well that's the thing they betrayed me due to a dumbass.

Momo: who would do such a thing to you you are the nicest person to ever be on this planet.

Izuku: that dickless sonic

As Momo had to comprehend what he meant by that as she blinked a few times then realized who's he talking about.

Momo: ohhhh I did not know that but why would he do that?

Izuku: come with me to the castle.

Momo: um ok then

As they both left to the castle as Momo was getting more nervous on why she has to go to the castle but as they talked Momo was pissed  to say the least she was fucking furious that their fucking class we're willing to betray a person due to a person jealousy and what makes it even worst is that her own fucking rival believed the dickless sonic over her own man who promised to marry her. Soon Izuku told her that there will be a execution soon after everyone finds out that he got framed due to a jackass jealousy Izuku told Momo that he's gonna be king of New England and he needed a Queen and he told her she was just the person he needed as he made her blush.

Momo: *blush* so your telling me that you need a Queen in order to run this country right?

Izuku: yes normally I wouldn't need to but I was told this and none of the girls fit my description until I came in eye contact with you.

Momo: I know that this is silly but what would happen that I would agree to this because if I agree I really need you to love me like I am a Queen you know not to be selfish or anything but I don't want you to be like "oh now that I have a Queen I don't need you to rule anymore" and then you kick me to the side.

Izuku: so your asking for equal respect then is what your asking?

Momo: pretty much and especially if I'm going to be by your side I even need you to love me as well and no pretending either.

Izuku: actually if you were willing to do that k was going to love unconditionally to begin with i will give you the love  you deserve.

Momo: ok I'm going to hold you to it mister I agree to be your queen(even thought I wanted to...to begin with)

Izuku: *sincere*thank you you won't regret this I promise you I want to cherish you for the rest of my life.

Momo:(why did he sound so sincere when he said that maybe he's not in it for power that's good to hear)

That's the end of Pt 1 of this oneshot and trust me I know a oneshot suppose to be the full thing but right now I'm tired so I will do the Pt 2 just don't rush me