Nurse Momo

Ever since Momo was little she wanted to be a nurse like her Mama. She grew up studying medical and medicines when she started high school she started dating a guy named Tenya Iida. Thing is with Tenya he sees that Momo is studying medicine and medical things as he only saw her as a stay at home mother as he started controlling her.

At first she found it cute until their last year of high school. Momo was sick and tired of Tenya controlling her as she finally snapped and yelled at him breaking up. Tenya even had the audacity to say that it's her fault knowing that it's completely not her fault. Her friends came to her telling her it was for the best and that she doesn't have to listen to him as Tenya was throwing a temper tantrum on being ignored by everyone.

Soon everyone graduated from high school and went on to college. Momo then started to become a nurse after she graduated as she started her life anew as she has no distraction as she also did well as a nurse.

4 years later

In a beautiful home in Dutch Holland a beautiful maiden name Momo Midoriya is seen coming in with a big stomach as a 4 year old green and black haired little boy come running to her as he hugs her

Micheal: Mommy your home

Momo: that I am where's daddy?

Soon a tall muscular guy came in as he put his shirt on after he got done working out

Izuku: I'm here honey welcome home.

Momo: it's good to be home

As they both kissed as Micheal bleh in disgust.

Micheal: ew that's disgusting.

Izuku: one day son you'll be doing the same thing to your women as you see im doing that to mines.

Micheal: but mommies stomach is gonna get bigger.

Momo: well my stanch is big but what makes you get the idea that of dad kisses me I'll get like this?

Micheal: the kids at my school said that if the guys kisses the girls the girls stomach gonna get big.