Chapter 90- Suppressive Demon!

Chapter 90
       Long feng was shocked. If he waited for the Yang level cultivators to arrive, then his chances of leaving this place alive was almost zero! He had to leave before the reinforcements came by any means, otherwise, he was doomed!
         He didn't even bothered to know how those three had spotted him. He had reversed his face back to that of Feng when he entered Yangzhou city, so these three had probably recognized him and saw him entering this forest.
      He had been careless and was now in danger because of that! His eyes turned cold as he stared at the members of the sword mountain.
"Disperse!" He muttered. Re concealment formation shook and quietly dispersed. A huge palace appeared in front of the group, making them stunned.
"There he is!" One of the three rank two Yin level youths pointed Long feng who was standing on front of the palace.
"Ha! The heavens are helping us! They have given us the chance to capture this scum and gain the rewards from the Jianhai clan!" One of the two peak Yin level cultivators saw Long feng not as an opponent but a living reward! All he needed to do was capture the reward!
"You fool, you should have remained hidden, but since you have appeared, then don't think of escaping!" The other peak Yin level cultivator sneered.
Long feng smiled. His smile was terrifying when combined with his ice cold eyes!
"Heh!" He chuckled. "You will need to prove that you are strong enough before you Boast so much!" He Said.
"Heh! We will show you just how strong we are!" The first peak Yin level cultivator smiled.
BOOM!
     Their auras burst out of their bodies powerfully. They both took out a Yin armament sword from their void rings. After all, they were sword cultivators!
"Kiss my sword!" The first peak Yin level cultivator thrust his sword powerfully at Long feng's chest.
CLANG!
      Long feng's Sovereign sword collided against the person's sword and both of them were pushed back. They were surprised that Long feng could compete against them!
"Night fury sword formula!" The other peak Yin level cultivator instantly attacked.
BOOM!
      A pitch black gleam seemed to cut through space towards Long feng to harvest his life.
Long feng couldn't afford to be careless! His foundation was still slightly shaky, so he could barely hold on against one peak Yin level cultivator. Fighting against two of them was already pressuring him!
"Tribulation strike!" Long feng swung his sword at the incoming sword strike.
BOOM!
      Long feng was pushed back three steps before regaining his balance, only to face another attack!
Whoosh!
     The first peak Yin level cultivator had shot towards Long feng and thrust his sword at Long feng's ribs!
Long feng dodged to the side but the sword still cut a long wound on his chest. The spot bled profusely.
But Long feng couldn't bother about the wound. He was being besieged by two peak Yin level cultivators!
"Brother, let's end this. Use your finishing technique and I will use mine!" The second peak Yin level cultivator called out.
"Revolving meteor sword strike!" His sword seemed to contain the energies of the heavens and earth as it began to revolve and stabbed towards Long feng.
"Hundred void collapse!" The other person shouted.
His sword divided into hundred different swords and stabbed towards Long feng.
Long feng was in danger! He was being attacked on all sides! He didn't have time to think. He only acted.
"Three waves demon annihilation, First wave; Suppressive demon" he unleashed his spirit Martial skill!. This was the strongest martial skill in his arsenal but also the most dangerous!
BOOM!
Demon energy rolled out of his body in frightening waves, suppressing all! The sky darkened and the heavens seemed to have lost their splendor!
The only person who mattered was Long feng, who currently looked like the incarnation of a demon king!
"Oh no! Be careful!" One of the peak Yin level cultivator shouted, but it was too late. Both of their attacks were forcefully suppressed and dispersed by Long feng's martial skill. The demon energy also crashed into the two of them, sending them flying backwards.
BOOM!
          They both crashed into a huge Boulder and the boulder was reduced to nothing! Both of them spat blood and fainted.
Long feng's face was pale and he fell to his knees, exhausted. But he forced himself to his feet. He couldn't remain here any longer! The reinforcements would soon arrive and he wasn't in a situation to even run! He had to leave now before the backlash of using a spirit Martial skill ravaged him. He would become next to useless at that time and the reinforcements would simply do what they want to him!
Whoosh!
       The Origin Spirit Palace returned to its palm size and disappeared into Long feng's ring. He paid no attention to the terrified rank two Yin level youths as he shot away as fast as he could.
Suddenly, he felt countless auras behind him. He was able to sense the aura of three Yang level cultivators!
He was being chased!