Chapter 180- Learning about the hundred continent meeting

Chapter 180

Four figures suddenly appeared out of thin air in a certain area within the edges of the yin ghost forest. These four figures looked around in a slight daze, before their eyes flashed with excitement.
"T-this is the outskirts of the forest, where we were sent to by the Blue sky sect!" Yan jian exclaimed excitedly!

In this region, there was nothing that could threaten them with their Yang realm cultivations. It wouldn't take long for them to even leave the forest from this distance.

"Yeah…the blue sky sect. I will definitely settle this matter with them once I leave this goddamned land!" Hua Liuli clenched her fist and said with a cute ferocity in her tone.

"Well, we can't really blame them, after all, they didn't expect the ghost energy storm to occur at all. We can only think of ourselves as unlucky" Long Feng replied with a smile, feeling relieved to be out of the forest depth.

"True. Besides, I'm sure that they aren't having a good time explaining the situation to the clans and powerhouses backing all those geniuses" Yan jian nodded.

"Speak of geniuses, do you think any of them will survive?" Hua Liuli asked.

"Survive? Not a chance in hell! Even we wouldn't have survived if not for brother Long Feng risking his life to save us"

"I was also there with him to save you, you know."

"Really? Why didn't I see you? Oh! I remember. You were hiding inside the origin spirit palace like a turtle!"

"You…! Ungrateful being!" Hua Liuli stumped her feet and walked over to Li Yue'er's side.

Long Feng watched them as they argued as a warm feeling spread in his heart. These were his friends, and he would do anything to keep them together happily. Anything…

"Alright, let's get going. We aren't truly safe until we leave this forest!" Long Feng called out as he began to walk away, releasing his powerful aura to scare away all the wild beasts in the surroundings.

"Brother Long Feng, don't scare them off. I gathered a great deal of grievances back there and I want to let them off on these beasts before I fall sick!" Yan jian shouted.

Long Feng smiled and withdrew his aura. Now that he thought of it, even he had gathered some grievances and resentments, especially when he faced those yin monarchs and human masters. Since he couldn't do anything against them though, he could take it out on these wild beasts, right?

After all, they were wild beasts…

"Alright you block headed beasts! This grandfather is in a really bad mood, so you all better come out and die without any struggle!" Yan jian shouted, amplifying his voice with his inner energy, making the others to roll their eyes at him.

"Grandfather…" Hua Liuli face palmed. "Why didn't you say this back in the forest depth? Coward!"

Yan jian simply ignored her and continued his foolishness.
Do this in that death zone? Even if I had ten lives and hundred times more courage, I wouldn't dare to.

He literally went on a killing spree on their way back, killing any beast he ran into.

They walked for a few hours before finally leaving the dense trees and stepping out of the forest.

"Finally! I am finally out!" Yan jian had the most abnormal reaction as he knelt down and began to kiss the bare ground with his lips. "I didn't think I would ever step on the floor again, or see the light of the sun again in my life!"

"Why don't you go ahead and marry the floor? Kissing it isn't enough!" Hua Liuli remarked after seeing his near disgraceful actions.

"What do you know?" Yan jian barked at her as he continued kissing the floor.