Chapter 181- Different Li Yue'er

Chapter 181

Seeing the origin spirit palace, the others understood what he meant.
"You should have done it a long time ago. Moving around with hundreds of innocent lives will only endanger them." Yan jian walked over and nodded.

Indeed, Long Feng wanted to return the Long clansmen within the origin spirit palace back to their original land, as it was very risky to move around with them. Back then when he wanted to use the origin spirit palace to rescue Yan jian and Li Yue'er, the palace was instead captured by the yin soldier and the Long clansmen within it were almost killed completely. Luckily, the situation was resolved by the timely appearance of old gu.

"So? Is any of you interested in coming with me?" Hua Liuli asked Yan jian and Li Yue'er with an expectant expression.

"I'm afraid not. I'll stick around until the day of the competition" Li Yue'er slowly shook her head under Hua Liuli's intense and expectant gaze.

"Ha!" Hua Liuli sighed in disappointment as she gave Yan jian a cursory glance.

"Hmph! You can dream on. I will rather spend the rest of my life getting beaten up by Li Yue'er than to travel with you. I might not make it out alive, and even if I do, I might have to be calling you grand aunt!" Yan jian snorted as he spoke before she could ask him.

"I wouldn't even bring an idiot like you with me even if you begged. But I like the sound of grand aunt. It is pleasing to my ear…" Hua Liuli replied with a wide grin.

Yan jian's courage immediately deflated as he rushed behind Long Feng. Only then did he feel some safety.

Hua Liuli ignored him and sighed with a sad face. "It looks like I'm on my own. Well, I should get going. See you in a month then" she waved her hand and turned around, activating her movement technique and rushing into the distance.

They watched her back view untill she had vanished from their line of sight.
"So, where are you two going to?" Long Feng asked as he put away the origin spirit palace.

"Why ask the obvious? Since i decided to stay, then i am obviously going to follow brother Long Feng" Yan jian replied with a smile.

"I figured" Long Feng also smiled, then he glanced inquisitively at Li Yue'er.

"I'm coming with you, if you don't mind" Li Yue'er avoided his gaze as she spoke faintly.

Long Feng nodded, finding her behavior to be quite different, in a good way. She seemed to be less… cold and isolated.

It didn't matter much anyway, so he ignored this change. It could be due to having freed herself from the demon entity which was like a sword hanging above her neck.

"Let's go." He said. In his mind, he thought that he could also use this opportunity to test the movement technique which accompanied the Firmament Sword art; the nine Firmament steps.

From the name, one would expect it to be a run down the mill movement technique like any other techniques which involved just nine simple steps. But that was very wrong.

The Nine Firmament Steps was infact a profound movement technique which was created by the Firmament Sword Saint to complement the sword art. It was a technique which was divided into nine different stages, each stage being completely different from the other.

The first three stages could be cultivated by anyone with high comprehension ability, but from the fourth stage onwards, where one's speed could rival even ghosts, able to cover large areas with a single step, the Profound dao of space had to be touched upon!

What was the Dao of space? In the world, there were ten thousand Daos. Among these ten thousand Daos, three thousand are referred to as great Daos. These three thousand great Daos were the strongest among the ten thousand Daos, like the Dao of nature, the Dao of the sword, the saber dao, spear dao, the blood dao, and many others.