Chapter 177- The Shocked Old Man

Chapter 177

The old man extended his translucent arm and lightly tapped on Long Feng's forehead. His eyes flashed with an otherworldly light as his conciousness appeared inside an endless dark space filled with infinite flickering specks of light in the distance.

"This is the boy's dantian? The Starry space? I've never heard of such a dantian variation..." the old man looked around inside Long Feng's dantian, feeling surprise.
"As I thought, there is more to that boy than what meets the eye"

As he was speculating on what to do, he heard a roar behind him.
This roar contained a boundless majesty and infinite power, such that even this old man with his profound power was shaken to his core.

He slowly turned around, only to receive the shock of his life!

Far in the distance, three humongous beings flew around without restraint, each of them emanating a world destroying aura!

Looking clearly, they were actually three massive Dragons! Massive wasn't even enough to describe their size, as when compared to them, the old man was like a mere bacteria...

No words could describe the feeling the Dragons gave off. Their mere presence made one feel like bowing down before them.

The old man was shocked dumb as he stood there with a shivering body. He was completely suppressed by the aura of these three dragons, and all that was required for them to destroy him was a single thought...

"T-this... how is this possible?" The old man's body was visibly shaking out of fear and disbelief. From his eyes, it seemed like he had an idea on what these three dragons were.

"I can't be wrong... such potent Yin and Yang energies can only be found in the three Chaos sources..." the old man continuously muttered to himself in disbelieve.

By pure coincidence, the humongous Demon dragon flew by close to him without even glancing at him.

Of course, this 'close' was actually a few miles away from him, but the old man's figure was flung very far away like a paper in a storm and his translucent figure dimmed visibly by half.

He steadied himself and gave this starry space and the three dragons one last glance before he vanished from this dantian world. Silence was restored to the starry space which was occasionally broken by the roars of the dragons.
.......

"Ha!" The old man opened his eyes and staggered backwards, almost falling to the floor. His glowing figure had dimmed by over half. It looked like the damage he received inside the dantian world also affected his soul body.

"This is unbelievable! The three Chaos sources! Residing in someone's dantian?" The old man paid no heed to his injured state as he gasped in shock. He was still finding it hard to register what he just saw into his mind.

He gave the unconscious Long Feng a deep glance. In the depths of his eyes was also fear!
"Who exactly are you?"

"Could this be fate? If this kid is allowed to fully mature and he becomes another primal heaven emperor, then it won't be impossible to resist against those beings and endure the great calamity..." The old man sighed with a conflicted expression.

"Even though I am not longer able to join the battle, I can still help by giving you a chance to get stronger." As he said this, the old man once again lightly tapped on Long Feng's forehead, sending a stream of pure energy into his body. Long Feng's injuries began to heal rapidly under the influence of this energy.

"The rest will depend on your efforts, kid." The old man sighed and stepped aside, sitting down with closed eyes.
......

When Long Feng finally regained conciousness two days later, he was pleasantly surprised to discover that almost half of his injuries had recovered, and his aura had stabilized at the peak of the yin realm.