Chapter 178- The kid is still alive?

Chapter 178

The old man nodded his head when he saw Long Feng open his eyes.
"The second Inheritance, is also an opportunity for you."

"Opportunity?" Long Feng's eyes began to glow with anticipation.

"That's right. The five energy gathering realms are not truly regarded as cultivation realms in the great realms. It is simply a state where one is expected to purify his inner energy to the limit so as to prepare for the higher cultivation realms. The purer your inner energy is, the stronger you will be once you reach the deity realm and above. Your inner energy purity also determines your combat Power within the five energy gathering realms." The old man slowly explained.

Long Feng nodded, not too shocked as he had heard something similar before from Old gu.

"I can sense that your inner energy isn't dense enough, and is filled with impurities. This second inheritance was originally prepared for someone at the Dao realm, to strengthen their true essense. But since you are too weak, still within the five energy realms, this opportunity can be used to purify your inner energy of all impurities. I can assure you that your combat power will increase after this" the old man said.

His words made Long Feng think back to when his combat power had dropped when he entered the yang realm. Could it be because the impurities in his inner energy had increased after the break through?
This made sense to him. Does that mean that his understanding of the five energy gathering realms had been wrong all this while?

"Senior, what would happen if your inner energy is pure to the limit them?" He asked.

"You won't face any bottleneck until you reach the Dao realm. In fact, your cultivation will advance at a frightening rate and your combat power will also be astounding compared to your peers. Of course, it is next to impossible to completely purify your inner energy as much as I know. Therefore, you shouldn't entertain such thoughts." The old man replied as he formed some complex handseals in an instant.

A complicated formation appeared on the floor with a barrier surrounding this formation. Before he even stepped into the formation, Long Feng could already feel an extremely dense and pure energy surging within it, making his inner energy to circulate by itself.

"This is an energy gathering formation, and it also keeps the energy from leaking. Go on, enter it. The energy within it is limited and wouldn't last for long" The old man said when he saw that Long Feng wasn't moving.

"Senior, if you don't mind, can I… bring them along?" Long Feng asked quietly as he glanced back at Li Yue'er, Yan jian and Hua Liuli.

The old man was startled for a moment, before he understood and burst out laughing.
"It's yours now. You can take whoever you want to with you. But it is truly rare to find someone like you in this world! Hahaha! It seems like I wasn't wrong in my choice!"

Long Feng smiled and nodded. "Then I will wait for them to awaken" he sat down on the floor again and waited.

Yan jian and Hua Liuli woke up a while later, feeling confused. After Long Feng explained everything to them though, they felt astonished and grateful.

Li Yue'er took a longer time to finally stabilize her life source. After explaining everything to her, she also thanked the old man.

"Alright, you can go ahead now." The old man said with a faint smile.

But Long Feng still didn't move as he waved his hand. "Do we have space for a few more?" He asked awkwardly.

A few more figures appeared out of thin air as the old man watched in shock.