Chapter 179- The third inheritance, Leaving at last?

Chapter 179

"What is this aura?" Long Feng was alarmed as he felt light headed from sensing this aura.

"This is a tiny fragment of master's memories that contain some of his battle experience and insight into the Firmament Sword art, and some other things which even I am unaware of. Although it is only a tiny portion of his memories, it is still extremely powerful and can even destroy your soul world. Focus your mind and assimilate this soul fragment!" The old man's voice sounded.

Before Long Feng could exclaim in shock, the soul rune shot into his forehead and appeared in the sky of his soul world, bringing with it a terrifying pressure.

Long Feng quickly sat down cross legged and emptied his mind of all thoughts.

The soul rune floated in his soul world, giving off a feeling that it was the heaven and Earth in this world; the ultimate Dao.

Long Feng didn't panic as he stimulated all his soul power. Luckily, the nine coloured sapling in the center of this world had helped him to heal his soul world and recover his soul power earlier, otherwise he wouldn't be able to do anything as his soul world was destroyed here.

His soul power came pouring down on the soul rune, but the rune didn't budge. It was like an ant trying to bite an elephant to death. It was naturally impossible.

But what if millions of ants were trying to bite an injured elephant to death? The results would not be easy to guess.

His soul power was like the millions of ants at this moment, as he continuously grinded down the injured elephant which was the soul rune without a master.

This continued for an entire day! But his efforts were not completely useless, as the soul rune was beginning to weaken albeit slowly.

Another day later, a crack silently appeared on the rune. Yet, it held on and didn't shatter until the third day.

*Crack!

The soul rune suddenly exploded into countless specks of light. The scene inside Long Feng's soul world was like the sky was raining light, making for a spectacular scene.

As the specks of light merged into his soul world, Long Feng's soul power silently grew stronger and impacted against the bottleneck separating him from the saint soul layer!

Under this rain of divine light, the bottleneck was easily breached and Long Feng officially became a first saint layered soul master!

But this wasn't the main use of the soul rune. The moment it shattered, Long Feng's soul was pulled into a special space as he watched scenes happening before his eyes as though he was watching a movie.

It took him a while to understand that these were the fragmented memories of the Firmament Sword Saint!

In the memories, Long Feng saw a man standing in the sky with a divine sword in his right hand.

This man had sharp facial features, long black hair draped over his shoulders and sharp eyes that seemed able to see through anything.

Surrounding this man was a very sharp aura. This aura was like a sword, able to pierce the sky and split the earth apart!

Long Feng needed no one to tell him who this man was.
The Firmament Sword Saint!

Opposite the Firmament Sword Saint was a vast sea of dark energy. This dark energy was exactly the same as the one sealed by the demon sealing coffin, except that it was much more powerful. Everywhere this sea of dark energy passed, the vitality and life was rapidly drained. Trees withered, beasts died and humans simply vanished. It was a very tragic scene.