Chapter 174- On the brink of death!

Chapter 174

"I'm screwed!" This was the only thought in Long Feng's mind at this moment. He didn't even hold any hope of escaping at all because all his efforts would be futile before absolute power.

The atmosphere was originally heated after the small exchange between the Yin monarchs and the eight old masters, requiring the slightest spark to light up the battle.

And unfortunately, Long Feng, or specifically Li Yue'er was this tiny spark to ignite the atmosphere.

The commotion caused by the demon entity as it crazily absorbed the ghost energy into Li Yue'er's dantian caused a small whirlpool of energy around Long Feng.

Many weird glances were thus directed at him as everyone, both humans and yin ghosts wondered how a human was able to absorb the ghost energy here without dying.

Of course, these were just the weaker ones below the Deity realm. Any master at or above the Dao realm was easily able to scan Long Feng with their divine sense and figure out that the cause of this commotion wasn't him but the unremarkable palace armament hidden in his sleeves.

In a moment, countless divine senses washed over Long Feng and observed the origin spirit palace, completely disregarding his existence. After all, what wave could a puny human at the peak of the yin realm with an unstable aura cause in the presence of so many masters? He was nothing in the grand scheme of things.

The pressure of so many divine senses made Long Feng feel dizzy as he felt a pressure like never before! His entire body was shaking as his injuries began to resurface. He spat out a mouthful of blood, but held his ground even as his knees threatened to give way.

Suddenly, the peak masters of both races in the air also scanned him with their divine senses.

Pu!

Long Feng spat out several mouthfuls of blood as he fell down to one knee. His injuries worsened and several of his meridians almost snapped off directly.

After all, he was facing those beings whom he couldn't fathom the depths of their powers. Not to mention that all the monarchs and the eight human masters acted at the same time. The pressure was so immense that he felt as though a mountain was pressing down on him. His surroundings were already getting blurry, but he bit his tongue and forced himself to stay awake.

He only had the slightest chance of survival if he was awake. But the moment he fell unconscious, his fate was sealed.

The powerful divine senses directly disregarded him and even forcefully broke into the origin spirit palace which wasn't even able to hold on anymore.

Before these powerful figures, a mere damaged spirit level armament palace wasn't worth a shit as even an imperial realm master could destroy it.

Within the origin spirit palace, Yan jian, Li Yue'er and Hua Liuli felt several unfathomably powerful divine senses scan over them. The trio immediately spat out mouthfuls of blood.

The several divine senses ignored Yan jian and Hua Liuli and focused only on Li Yue'er.

Since Long Feng was able to sense the demon entity with his weak cultivation, then these masters were able to sense it even better. Immediately, both the Yin monarchs and the eight human masters were astonished.

"What the hell is this" Some of them wondered as they couldn't imagine living with such a being which constantly absorbed their life sources.

Most astonishing was that they could all feel a faint connection between the demon entity and the yin ghost forest. It was like they came from the same source!