Chapter 176- Inside the coffin...

Chapter 176

Long Feng was semi concious of his surroundings at this moment. The last memory he had was of him and Li Yue'er being pulled into a black portal without any resistance to speak of.

He had been semi concious since then, until he felt his body fall heavily on what seemed to be the floor, shaking his innards and further worsening his injuries.

Spitting out some blood, Long Feng endured his injuries and stood up slowly. With his cautiousness, he naturally wouldn't allow himself to be in an unknown environment in such a vulnerable state.

With this thought in his mind, he looked around, only to gasp in shock the next moment. He had never seen nor heard of anything like this in his whole life.

He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't imagining things. He was standing on a piece of land as large as a city. The only sights on this land were the grasses.

Around this land though was a scene similar to when the ghost energy in an area in the yin ghosts forest was forcefully dispersed.

Surrounding this land was pitch black energy which Long Feng had never seen before, yet it sent chills down his spine. This energy had some similarities to demon energy, yet it was also vastly different. It was like the very source of all evil and darkness from the depths of an endless abyss. Not even the brightest light was able to penetrate this energy.

One could faintly hear roars which seemed to originate from the depths of hell. The dark energy churned like a living being, slowly encroaching on this final pure land which he was standing on.

"What the hell is this place?" He murmured silently.

"Li Yue'er…" His blurry memories slowly recovered as he looked around for Li Yue'er, spotting her seating with her eyes closed some distance away from him.

He took a step forward, only for his knees to soften and he fell to the floor.
"I can't even move…" he laughed bitterly. Long Feng had never had such severe injuries all his life. This was a first time for him.

He weakly waved his hand in front of him. Yan jian and Hua Liuli suddenly appeared out of thin air. He had released them both from the origin spirit palace.

"Brother Long Feng!" Yan jian rushed over to his side and helped him to sit down.
"Why are you always so impulsive? You promised not to lock us up again!"

Long Feng didn't reply, knowing that he was in the wrong this time, even though he simply didn't want to endanger their lives.

"Big brother Long Feng!" Hua Liuli's alarmed voice rang out.

Hearing her voice, Yan jian sighed. "And there we go again!"

"What happened?" He asked loudly.

"The demon entity- it's devouring her soul!"

"What?" Yan jian jumped to his feet and even Long Feng shook.

"It is devouring her soul. I think it's trying to take over her body!" Hua Liuli exclaimed in a shaky voice.

Yan jian rushed over to Li Yue'er's side and confirmed that Hua Liuli wasn't lying.

Long Feng closed his eyes feeling helpless. He was currently unable to even protect himself, not to mention trying to save someone else.

Not to mention being trapped in this weird world.

It was at this moment when he felt helpless and dejected, that the land suddenly shook.

A deep sound echoed, like the world itself was moaning as a mysterious aura hidden in the depth of this world slowly awakened.

"Hm? This aura…" An ancient voice sounded in the depths of their souls as the world stopped shaking. A powerful aura erupted in all directions and gathered right in front of Li Yue'er, condensing into a bright translucent figure.