Is he The one?

Disha's Pov:

"Hey girl, Get ready fast I have a match!" Abhay tells me as i was taking a lot of time to get ready. "Yeah duh, i know that. And I am done,so lets go" I said in an annoying tone. 

Abhay Takes out his car and i sit inside. "So today you're gonna meet a new member of GT" said Abhay. " Oh really? Whats his name?" I asked out of Curiosity. "Its Shubman" He replied. "Cool Name, Better than yours lol" I said annoying Abhay. " As if your name is too cool, Like Disha?seriously? people literally call you direction lol" Abhay said Annoying me too. "Whatever Now shut up" I said as i was getting irritated.

We Reached the field and i asked Abhay " Where's That Shubman guy?" Abhay replied Annoyingly " Girl have some Patience, he is coming" I stick out my tongue at him. Suddenly I see a tall guy coming towards us. "He's Here" Abhay whispers in my ears. "wow" I thought. He greeted everyone with a Normal Tune. "Hi" I said. He looked at me confused. " She is my Best Friend, Disha" Abhay says. "Ooh Ok" "So hi" I said. "Hi" He said arrogantly. Aish although he is tall and Handsome he is very Arrogant. I hate Arrogant guys." Disha Now we all are going, byee"Abhay Said " Yep bye! and All The Best!!"I said. Abhay smiled and went away.

The Match starts. It was their first ipl match against CSK. CSK won the toss and chose to bowl. I saw Shubman and Hardik going to the field. Damn That guy Shubman is Attractive. Thoughts like " Is he the one for me?" "He is so Handsome" "I want him" came to my mind. But i shrugged them off as Shubman hit a Straight six And i started cheering "GT!GT!GT rocks." Shubman sees my face on the big screen and just rolls his eyes. Aish what's his problem!? Shubman completed his half century. I was really happy for GT and also him maybe. 

Shubman's Pov:

I just completed my half Century and i see that girl Disha on the screen again. That girl is just so annoying to look at. I see her sticking out her tongue at him,I just rolled my eyes and went. I really can't with her! So Irritating. I just realised that if she's Abhay's Best friend, then she would come for every match and i would have to see her face on every match. Aaargh!

Disha's Pov:

Shubman just completed his Century, and i was like wth! how is this possible! Hardik got out on 20 runs. And that guy made a century. Ok Now i have to admit, although this guy is very arrogant, he is a good player. The match continued and GT won by 5 Wickets. I was really happy. All the members go to the changing room and i follow Abhay. " Damn we should celebrate GT's win and Shubman's Century." Hardik announced. "Good Idea! Me and Disha will be there." Abhay said to everyone. Hardik looked at me for confirmation, I just Nodded. "And Of Course Shubman, You need to be there." Abhay told Shubman" Sure yeah I will be there." Shubman replies Simply. " Ok so at 7pm today at our usual Celebration Spot." Everybody nodded. Me and Abhay left for home. "Shubman plays good right?" Abhay asked me as we were heading to my house. "Yeah I Guess he does."I replied. "Such a cool guy, he is Handsome,Plays good, Tall and Charming. Any Girl would fall for him. Yah! Disha did you fall for him?" Abhay teases me. "Aish! Shut Up! I don't like him, he is too arrogant. I replied annoyingly. " Ok whatever" Abhay replies. Abhay drops me at home at near 5pm. "Don't be late today! I will come to pick u up at 6:30pm. Be ready! Or else i will leave you." Abhay threatens me. "Yeah fine now get lost!" I reply.

Shubman's Pov:

" Disha is Nice right?" Hardik said as we were going home. " Yeah I guess she is but I don't like her." I reply. " Why? I think she's really cool." Hardik defends her. " Yeah, Maybe she is cool but i still don't like her, she is Irritating." I reply. Hardik Laughs and says " Even I thought that at first but then I realised she is a very nice person and a Great Friend. A thing about her surprised me, That she hasn't been in a relationship till now. Thats pretty Amusing isn't it? Like she is so Pretty. " Yeah maybe i guess, I don't know like i don't even know her." I reply simply. " Well you will get to know her as she is now gonna be with us for a long time." Hardik tells me as i looked irritated at the thought of Disha." Whatever, I don't Care.Thanks for dropping me off, I will be at the Party at 7pm." I say as i get off. "Alright, See Ya Later." Hardik bids me goodbye. 

*A/N:Ok So hey guys. I hope you Liked this Part, Please vote and Comment. New Parts coming soon. And also i know that Abhishek Sharma/ Abhay isn't in GT but its a Fanfic Peeps. See you with a new chapter. Love you all!*